{100} ~ Hellish Todoroki Family ~

Start from the beginning

"I'll head in after patrols over. We have an early day tomorrow don't start it out fatigued."Endeavor said.

What a day.

Better get some sleep another busy day tomorrow.

~~

Endeavor's POV ~

I sent Shoto and the others back to their rooms while I stayed out on the streets a bit longer.

Time to head back.

I headed back to my agency and see Burnin alonside other sidekicks waiting for me.

"An impressive job as always Endeavor!"Burnin said with a smile.

"I'm going to rest for a while summon me if anything comes up." I said as my doors closed.

"Yessir!"They said.

The book Hawk's gave me the other day had a secret message highlighted.

The enemy is the Liberation Army they number over one hundred thousand.

Endeavor's 📱 ~

*Brring

Fuyumi

"Oh hey dad how are you? I've heard your working with Shoto these days."

"Yes Fuyumi."

"And his friends and Y/N are there too? Awww why didn't you tell me?
I was honestly pretty shocked when I heard I'm so excited for the two of you! Anyways school's starting back up which means it'll be harding to get people together. And since tomorrow's Saturday you can bring everyone over to the house for dinner . Come on! I promise you the food will be delicious. "

Fuyumi

Call Ended.

~~

What can I do for my family

Where can I began?

*Alarm

*Alarm

"ENDEAVOR IT'S AN EMERGENCY!"Burnin said on the intercom.

I'm heading to the scene ready all sidekicks and follow me!

It's never a slow day here at my agency especially now that I'm number one.

~~

~ The next morning ~

Your POV ~

Your in your room sound asleep as your alarm clock goes off.

610AM

Time to get up, washed up, and suited up.

It's way too early for this...
~~