(See the picture in the media box for reference :))

Nandini: W-What?

She gaped with wide open mouth and the whole Malhotra family staring at her from front shouted yes before laughing out loud at her reaction. Manik let out a loud chuckle as well as he patted her shoulder, encouraging her to step ahead which she did still in daze.

Nandini: A Baby shower?

She was more shocked then surprise. She had no idea they had been planning all of this behind her back. The hall was fully decorated with white and sky blue ballons, flowers, teddy bears and what not.

There was food arrangement at the side while her special space was decorated to the perfection with white and blue ballons hanging behind. Some gifts were kept on the floor as a part of decor and Nandini knew it could be only her mother's idea although she was not here yet.

Niyonika walked forward with a smile and held her hands.

Niyonika: You liked it, bacha?

Nandini: Haa, Maa. But- what was the need of this?

Niyonika: There was. This is your day, Nandini. It is special. You are special and so is the baby. Now, stop thinking of all this and just enjoy.

Nandini smiled, tears glistening her eyes as she tried to hug Niyonika but couldn't due to the huge belly. Niyonika laughed at her futile attempt and wiped her tears.

Niyonika: Ah. I miss hugging you.

Nandini: Only two more months, Maa.

Niyonika laughed again, nodding her head along.

Nandini felt Manik wrapping his arm behind her and pulling her in his embrace. She blushed red and he looked at his mother.

Manik: Mrs.Mumma Malhotra, You are troubling my wife. She is supposed to be happy, not shedding tears.

Niyonika gasped as the other four joined them quickly.

Niyonika: Excuse me, Behave, Mr.Malhotra. I am your mother.

Manik made a bad face as Niyonika acted like slapping him. Nandini giggled seeing them and it made them smile.

Raj: By the way, Nandini, How's the decorations?

Nandini's eyes gleamed in happiness as she took another quick glance behind before opening her mouth to reply. However, Cabir spoke before she could.

Cabir: And ofcourse, he didn't decide it bhabhi. The ladies did it.

Raj: Excuse me, I made corrections.

Mukti: corrections that sounded more like complaints!

Mukti, Navya, Cabir and even Manik ended up laughing from behind. Niyonika herself could hardly control her own seeing Raj's poker face. He gave her a look and she straightened immediately acting like zipping her mouth making him shake his head in disbelief.

At the same time they heard commotion and the Murty family entered inside. Nandini rushed to them with Manik beside her and greeted them.

The ladies went on another round of emotional ride while the men could only sigh.

Manik: Maa, Amma, not again please! You guys are ruining her make up! Shall I just take her inside please?

Niyonika: Manik, Shameless! Come with me, let me complaint to your father.

She gasped at his audacity and immediately held his ear and dragged him to the other end of the garden where Raj stood with Karan and other boys. He whined all the way and Nandini looked at him concerned but when he pouted dramatically at her, she rolled her eyes.