"Y/n," he growled in my ear. "Just wait a few more minutes. It won't be to long."

Now that the flash drive is in my hand, I'm able to slip it down into my purse. 'Time to go.' I thought to myself. I jumped up off his lap.

"I can't wait that long! You obviously care about this dumb meeting more than me, so I guess I'll just leave!" I made a small scene, stopping the blonde male from talking.

Izuku stood and tried to grab me, but I backed away. "I'm leaving."

I ran out the room and down the hall to the elevator. Letting out a heavy sigh of relief as I made my way down the tall building.

"You obviously care about this dumb meeting more than me. Blah, blah, blah. Your so dramatic." Mikey said through my ear piece once again.

"I had to play the horny, moody girl, so I did. At least I got what we came for." I said as the elevator came to halt. I noticed the security guard body still in the floor. I stepped over him and exited the building.

"Right." I could hear the eye roll.

I walked down the street and crossed the road. I made my way into the back seat of a Honda SUV. Where my husband was waiting for me.

"Took you long enough." He said, pulling me into a heated kiss.

"Can we go now, Manjiro? I wanna take a shower and my feet hurt." I asked, burying my face in his neck and straddling him.

"Almost, babygirl. We're waiting on Sanzu and the Haitani brothers." He placed his hands on my ass, slowly massaging.

"Where are they anyways?" I asked, finally noticing that they aren't here.

"I sent them in." He answered, nonchalantly.

"What, why? I was only in there for about 25 minutes." I questioned.

"I didn't like the way he had his hands all over you. The way those men looked at what's mine."

"Really, Manjiro." I rolled my eyes and sighed.

He grabbed my hand and kissed my wedding band. "This symbolizes that your mine. And I don't share."

"How'd you even know anyways?"

He reached in his pocket and pulled out his phone. After a few taps, he showed me his screen. It was showing a live feed of the room from four different angles. And in each feed, were the dead bodies of the men from the meeting. Including Izuku.

"Well, I don't see Sanzu, Ran, or Rindo, so they should be on their way back." I leaned into him.

He hummed, "can I get the flash drive?"

"Yeah, it's in my purse." I pointed.
He reached for it and pulled out the necklace. He put it on.

"How do I look?" He asked with a smirk.

"Like a 29 year old wearing the jewelry from a dead man." I said without even looking at him.

"Don't be like that." He planted a small kisses on my forehead.

I heard the noise of the front car doors opening, I look back to see the three men get into the car. Rindo in the driver seat, Ran in the passenger seat, and Sanzu in the middle row. I slid off of Mikey's lap and into my own seat, next to him.

Rindo shifted gears and started to head off into the direction of home. I could see Sanzu in his seat, lazily cleaning blood off a knife. Sometimes I forget how deadly the people in my life are.

Second pov

Your phone kept you occupied on the way back. But it wasn't too long before you arrived to a giant mansion, just outside of the city.