I t ' s B r i t n e y

Start from the beginning

As Ann was on the verge of a heart attack, Hannah entered. And she looked stunning. Though the costume was on the simpler side, it looked like it was made for her to wear it. The costume was made to look like a suit, but in reality, it was a near completely sheer bodysuit with white on the cuffs and the bowtie. What really sold it to Ann was the black, sparkly material that had been used to make the fringe for the shirt that shone whenever Hannah moved. And, who could forget the hat, that was placed ever so delicately on her head by Max?

It was clear that Hannah loved the costume, shown by how she twirled into the room showing off how the skirt flared out whenever she did so

It was clear that Hannah loved the costume, shown by how she twirled into the room showing off how the skirt flared out whenever she did so. Ann also loved the costume, thinking it was quite possibly the most beautiful thing that Abby had given her daughter, even if it wasn't truly from Abby.

|| If that's the costume my daughter gets this week, she might be able to win this! || - Ann Colin

Now the only two not in the room were Amelia and Max, which was making both Abby and Sandy nervous for the same reason. They both thought that Cathy had intercepted them and was playing her mind games on them, which would not be good. At all.

In reality, the two teens were just outside the dressing room, one with tears in their eyes and the other giving a pep talk. After taking so long to wiggle into her costume, Amelia was not feeling good. Not only was it completely skintight but it felt a size too small and she felt like she couldn't breathe in it. And now Max had to deal with the aftermath of that.

"Amelia, can you look at me?" Through tear-soaked lashes, the young girl did as requested, "You are so pretty, you know?" Amelia looked shocked and shook her head slightly, which caused Max to chuckle, "Yeah, I know you don't. But what we both know is that you can do this dance, so easily! You've been excited about it all week, don't let this costume drag you down, okay? You are too strong to let some red bodysuit ruin your day!" 

Maybe it was the fact that they had been friends for six years, or maybe Amelia was just easy to read but Max somehow always knew what to say to her to get her to feel better. He was right after all. She had been buzzing about being able to compete this routine since she got given it at pyramid and for some weird reason, she was even more excited now that Abby was here. She could do this. She had to do this.

Wiping the tears from her face, Amelia walked into the dressing room with her head held high and refused to drop it even when the adults gasped as they saw the costume that she had been put in. While it was reminiscent of a Britney look, it certainly wasn't the look that corresponded with her song, she instead was wearing something that Britney would've worn in Opps... I Did It Again which was definitely the song Hannah was dancing to.

In saying that, Ann was most certainly glad that her daughter didn't get put into what Amelia was wearing! A bright red, skintight, latex jumpsuit, that covered almost everything but at the same time showed everything!