I t ' s B r i t n e y

Start from the beginning

|| I told her it wasn't a mistake to take a break and come down to the competition! BOOYAH! || - Reggie Klein

|| I know that everyone's excited to see the seniors, but right now I need them focused on kicking Cathy's butt! || - Abby Lee Miller

With the kids, including the seniors, out of the room the adults wanted to talk to Abby. Specifically about where she had been all week, considering they had been left in the dark about it all week. 

Stacey quietly cleared her throat before she began speaking, "So Abby, how was whatever was more important than our kids for a week?" It was clear that Stacey was still upset at the fact that Lilli didn't get a solo, and was bitter about how her week was turning out. Abby, on the other hand, enjoyed how stressed Stacey looked, even taking a bit of pleasure in it.

|| I don't know why Stacey is questioning me about where I've been. All she needs to know is that I wasn't here, simple! || - Abby Lee Miller

Instead of answering the question that was on everyone's tongues, she chose to just shrug it off and say in the most nonchalant way, "It was good, I think we have a few interesting weeks coming up," Which set all the moms on edge. Interesting could mean anything ranging from a guest choreographer to new kids joining the team or anything in between. 

|| I don't get why Abby's being so vague, like what does she have to hide? || - Ashley Hosbach

|| When Abby won't tell us where she was all week, I'm a little concerned, especially since Abby sometimes acts like a complete lunatic, but for some reason, I am trusting her || - Sandy Hatchet

Stacey went to argue with Abby's response when the door to the dressing room suddenly opened and her eyes fell upon her daughter and Pressley, who had just walked in wearing a costume that Lilli probably wore when she was six. It was a black and pink two-piece, that had a  skirt that looked like a sad tutu, with sequins and rhinestones all over the place! It was definitely a choice.

What was worse for Stacey, was the fact that she couldn't even blame Abby for it, she had no clue that her daughter would be doing another cheesy acro dance! This was Gianna's fault! 

|| Why isn't my kid allowed to be older than six? She is growing and maturing but at dance, she's still forced to be all cutesy! It's stupid! || - Stacey Ketchman

What was odd was neither Lilli nor Pressley didn't like the outfit. Actually, they both thought it was lovely and felt lucky to even wear it! It fit the fun, flouncy vibe of their routine and it was easy to move it, it was a winning situation! 

While the duet started to warm up, the parents were a little concerned about why neither Hannah nor Amelia had re-entered the room, and it started to show. Ann couldn't sit still and Sandy was constantly looking at the door, paranoid that she would miss watching Amelia walk into the room. What made it worse was everyone else, except Max and Brady, had returned, filling the room with an abundance of noise which was not helping. At all.