Cerberus x Male reader

Requested by: N/A

     You don't make it out of the ventilation ducts and you lose the chance to leave. Two latex beasts come out of the gaps in the wall of the ventilation duct and ambush you. The two wolf-like latex beasts that ambushed you block each one of your ways, one by one. They approach you with sinister intentions, wondering how best to enjoy you together. Not a chance to escape, you didn't even have a chance to say goodbye to Puro. ...you know that the next time you meet, he will be shown a brand new you.

     The red-eyed latex beast embraces your body from behind, preventing your escape, while the yellow-eyed latex beast gradually pushes you to the red-eyed one on the wall. The red-eyed latex beasts body hasn't been able to fully form yet, but that doesn't keep its gooey lower body from pouring onto your completely exposed back. The latex beasts goo squirms on your body, and gradually takes shape, the goo sticking to your body beginning to show some patterns. 

     The red eyed glue beast behind is riding on your body the boundary between you and it's body is slowly becoming blurred, and it's slimy body is blending into you. It's claws that we're supposed to be holding your arm melt into them, and your arms merge together with its, becoming the claws that only a latex beast should have. You can't see behind you, but you know the body of the red-eyed latex beast is immersing into your own body from behind, like cotton candy in the water. Such changes begin to spread to your whole body, like a suit of clothes being "put on" from behind by the red-eyed latex beast. You have no strength to fight back whatsoever. It "inserts" it's limbs into your limbs, the two of you being merged together, your body being replaced by its body. Your limbs show the red eyed latex beasts patterns. Although you can still tell it's body and yours apart by the appearance, this appearance is really all that's left. Your face hasn't been covered with goo, but it's beginning to look like an animals face. Your nose and wolfs teeth couldn't wait to grow.

     Although the red-eyed latex beasts body is completely fused with yours, it's head is not. It is next to yours, winking at the yellow-eyed latex beast, which has been idle for a long time. The lonely yellow-eyed latex beast that has long been eagerly waiting walks forward and clings to you. You can't control your limbs, because this body isn't yours alone anymore. You twist your body as much as you can, trying to slow your fusion with the yellow-eyed latex beast, but you can only watch as it blends into you, putting you on like a suit of clothes. You finally think that you can call for help, even though it's too late, but before you can even make a sound, the goo sticks to your mouth and reshapes your face.

     The yellow-eyed latex beast pushes it's unfused arm into your assimilated-into-goo half-human head, and your minds begin to merge. The bodies of the two latex beasts, the red-eyed and yellow-eyed one, are, minus their heads, completely integrated into you. They both look at the confused but secretly happy you. Your fusion with them makes your body look like that of a latex beast, there are wonderful patterns on your body, that used to Be on theirs. Their memories, your memories are beginning to blur together, you forgot your past... it's as if you've always been brothers and sister of a trinity. 

     When you come to your senses, you are squatting on the ground. Red-eyes and yellow-eyes on both sides of your head seem to be happy with their younger brothers awakening. You three latex beasts share the same body, and the souls of the three are deeply connected, and some new memories are quickly echoing in your brain. You still don't know of exactly how to get along with your new brother and sister, but at least your three wolf heads can work together to make this body move. Now, should you go and surprise Puro...

     You try to get up, but your teamwork is sloppy. Oh well, it will take some time to get used to your new body. You decide to try taking it slow, putting one foot out at a time. Using this method, you successfully get to your feet, and take a step. Then another, and another, until your at walking speed. You realize you have to open a door, and this is going to need more teamwork. You reach for the doorknob, but you end up smacking the door instead. This is going to be hard...

     It doesn't take long for you to open the door, but once you do, you can hear Puro calling you're name. Following to noise, you make your way back to the library, where Puro is sticking his head into the vent. You clear your throat, and Puro pulls his head back out of the vent. "Oh I didn't know you go out of the vent... Y/N? no... it's all my fault. I should have come with you! *sobs*" Puro pouts, and runs into his room.

     For some reason, you feel the need to comfort him, even though you don't exactly remember how you met. Your brother and sister have different ideas, though, and you leave the library. Due to the bond you share with your siblings, your sadness quickly fades, and your back to your cheery self. This is the beginning of your new life, and nothing will ever be the same. At least you'll never be lonely...