10. until death do you part.

NINE MONTHS LATER...

October 31, 1988
Hollywood, California

Since Chrissy was a little girl, she had dreamed of her future wedding.

It would take place on Halloween, in Hollywood, and here she sat on a rooftop terrace overlooking the LA skyline in her wedding dress on Halloween 1988.

Chrissy didn't want a traditional wedding, she wanted a black dress, and she most definitely didn't want it to take place in a church.

Although her father couldn't walk her down the aisle unless he came back to life like Nikki, she'd always wanted to walk down the aisle alone.

She was not a fan of the idea of her father 'giving her away' like she was someone's property. It was weird.

She hadn't seen Tommy for a day, as she wanted to save the first look for when she came down the aisle.

Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne were there, and Sharon had been scolding Ozzy all day to remain on his absolute best behavior.

They'd also become good friends with a band called Guns N' Roses, so they were invited as well.

The venue was nice. It overlooked LA while the sunset in the background.

The best man was Nikki, and the maid of honor was Sharise.

The other groomsmen were Vince and Mick. Chrissy had remained in contact with her mother, so she had her flown out to LA to be a bridesmaid. She'd also gotten back in touch with her old childhood bestfriend Bianca, who was happy to be the final bridesmaid.

Bianca was cool. She had blue hair shaved on one side and always had a thick stripe of eyeliner. Bianca practically passed out when Chrissy told her it would be a spooky wedding, because Bianca was the only person who loved Halloween just as much as she did.

The bridesmaids wore red silk floor length dresses, while the groomsmen wore black dress pants with red silk button up tops.

Chrissy and Tommy knew zero ministers, so they forced Tommy's father David to become an ordained minister which he successfully did two nights before the wedding.

The ceremony finally began, and as Tommy walked his mother down the aisle, Chrissy took one last look at herself in the mirror.

She wore a tulle black dress that trailed about two feet behind her. The sheer sleeves were about six inches long and hung perfectly off of her shoulders.

Her golden locks were curled in a Hollywood type of wave, cascading down her upper back.

She kept the makeup simple, opting for a light smokey eye and dark red lipstick.

She looked at the ring, which would glint perfectly in the sunset. She wrapped her hands around the bouquet of red roses, and waited for her queue, which was Sharon Osbourne telling people to please rise for the entrance of the bride.

As she waited, she thought for a moment. She thought about the crazy days seven years ago, in that shithole on Clark St.

She stood wistfully, thinking about the people she'd lost along the way. She wondered if her dad would have attended the wedding— probably not. She thought solemnly about how fun Razzle would be at a wedding.