06. lies make baby jesus cry.

cw: smut.

It was a hotel for families and children. They'd relax by the pool and get their continental breakfast at the ass crack of dawn every morning.

Not until the Ozzy and the Crüe came rolling in. As they rode up the clear elevator that overlooked the hotel lobby, Tommy, Nikki, and Vince decided to pull down their pants and moon the whole hotel while Mick and Chrissy covered their faces.

Later that day, when Mick took a nap to get away from the craziness, the rest of them, including Chrissy, decided to set off a firecracker in Mick's room.

As the curtains ignited into flame, and Mick jumped out of bed, Nikki screamed, "Fire in the hole! Mick you're gonna die in hell!" followed by a maniacal laugh.

——————————————————————

The next few days were spent back home in LA, mostly at the Rainbow, they place they'd come to call home.

Chrissy half-listened as Tommy, Vince, and Nikki told her and Mick about an sexual escapade from the previous week.

"So she's lying there on the bed right?" Vince explained, "And she's got the phone up there, and this fucker," he pointed to Nikki, "is like, 'Dude we should call her mom."'

Chrissy looked shocked while Mick seemed unimpressed. Tommy was about to continue when a man wearing a top hat and a red velvet blazer sauntered over to the table.

"Mötley Crüe? Are you all alright?" he asked, his thick British accent ringing through the air.

"Razzle. Hanoi Rocks." he introduced himself and shook hand with Tommy. 

"We're touring the states for the first time, mate."

"All right. Sit down. Join us." Nikki said, inviting him to their table.

Razzle sat down right next to Chrissy.

"Now who's this lovely lady here?"

"Oh, I'm Chrissy. I'm not in the band, but I'm close friends with the guys." she said smiling.

"Tell you what, darling, any of these guys fuck with you, let me know and i'll give em' a good old Glasgow kiss."

"I'll hold you to that, Razzle."

Chrissy hated to admit it, but his natural charm and British accent was turning her on. She looked over as Tommy sized Razzle up, as if he was flirting with her, which he clearly was.

Tommy's fears quickly disappeared when a blonde popped her head out from under the table and began to slowly drag Razzle down.

"I fucking love America!" Razzle said, leaning back into the booth.

Life was okay for now.

——————————————————————

The set for the 'Looks That Kill' video was set up to look like some sort of pre-historic, post-apocalyptic battle scene.

Chrissy stood by in the wings, watching Tommy guide his parents through the set.

"Check this out." he pointed to the set, "Pyro coming out of those.

He walked to the fake rocks with his parents and pretended to struggle to lift them up. "Fake rocks!" he exclaimed as his parents laughed.

Doc came by with Nikki, who was clearly strung out. Tommy immediately introduced Nikki to his parents.

"Mom, dad, meet the Sixxter!" he said high-fiving Nikki.

His mom walked up to him and hugged him. "So nice to finally meet you." she said, her Greek accent ringing through the air.