out on the town!

"Pease get comfortable, it will be quite the drive to Ayoma Tokyo from here. Approximately 3 hours." The chauffeur calls back to you two.

"...what."

You look over at Kyoya who seems very shocked and annoyed. But even though he's mad you can't help but smile at the fact that he decided to sit right next to you from the start and not across the limo again. You find yourself staring at his hand that rested comfortably beside yours.

"I am terribly sorry (y/n), I forgot the distance from the temple to downtown Tokyo was so great because I don't shop often...would you like to change plans?"

You look up at Kyoyas face right as he's pushing his hair up off his forehead and staring at the floor of the limo, clearly he's upset by the current situation.

"Yes please. Shopping can wait, I would like to have lunch with your family first."

Kyoya looks over at you and releases his hair from his hand, letting it fall back over his face. He then turns to speak to the chauffeur.

"Please re-route back to my house." Kyoya kindly asks the chauffeur.

"Yes sir." The chauffeur responds before closing the window that separates the passengers from the driver to give you two privacy to talk freely.

"My father will be very pleased to see us early. He likes everything on time...Wich means early."

"I'm assuming you take after him?"

"Unfortunately yes." Kyoya lifts his hand that was laying next to yours to push up his glasses. "But I'm not nearly as uptight."

"Is that so?"

"Yes. Speaking of uptight, Pease don't be alarmed when you arrive at my house, I have some Ootori 'staff'." Kyoya places his hand back down by yours.

"...do you mean like servants to your family?"

"Not quite...I have three bodyguards. Our driver is actually one of them. I have one or all three of them with me at all times to ensure my safety and the safety of whoever is with me."

"You mean to tell me that old man in the driver's seat who's going 50 in a 60 right now is skilled in hand-to hand combat and probably has a gun on him right now?"

"Indeed, multiple guns actually."

You look over at the old man through the window dividing you two. Your family is wealthy yes, but not nearly as prestigious as Kyoyas.

"Although once we arrive to the house I may request for the other two to come with us to the rest of our activities...after all-" Kyoya gently places his hand over yours and raises his other hand to lift your chin so you look at him.

"I would hate for anything to happen to you (y/n)" he said almost in a whisper-like tone. His voice barely audible to begin with because it's so deep. You know he's just trying to mess with you.

But you feel your face start boiling! Your face must have been red because Kyoya removes his hands from you and starts to softly laugh.

You hear the glass window slide open dividing you two from the chauffeur. "We have arrived." He says before getting out of the limo and walking over to open the door for you and Kyoya.

"Thank you." You and Kyoya say In unison before exiting the limo.

You look up and are met with a grand off-white palace type home. It's four stories at least.

"Greetings young master Kyoya and (y/n)" you hear people call in unison.

You look around and realize you are surrounded by butlers and maids leading all the way up to the house entrance. Along with the two oddballs Wich you assume are the body gaurds because they are dressed like they are fresh out of FBI training.