Walls.

JUST♡US

I wake up tangled in sheets, but they're not my own. Then I remember last night, Von and I had a long arguement,  got on his private jet and made up on the ride to Chicago if you know what I mean. Having sex on a private jet was crazy. I know I told Kay one thing, but I couldn't stay away from Von.

Speaking of him, he wasn't in the bed with me. I think I left my suitcase downstairs because soon as we got in his house we went straight to his room to have some more sex. So I just wrap up in his sheets, heading downstairs.

He was down there smoking with Durk, Booka, muwop, louie, Kay and Dougie was here also which made my heart nearly stop. Kay eyes get wide when he sees me too.

" You finally woke up?" Von asks smiling, look back at me.

" Yeah, I was tired", I say returning the smile.

" You must've had a long night", Muwop says laughing,  looking down at the sheets i was covering myself with.

" Von where is my suitcase?" I ask , changing the subject causing everyone to laugh but Kay.

" Behind the couch", Von says getting up to go over to his small couch on the other side of the room. 

" Kay and Dougie when yall get here?" I ask, trying to make conversation.

" Last night, right after I came to see if you were home", Dougie says speaking up, Kay wouldn't even look my way now.

" Oh yeah, I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to tell you I was leaving with Von", I say to him, I was just so happy to see Von I forgot Dougie was even coming.

" Its all good," Dougie assures me..

" Looks like you been having alot of fun anyway", Kay says looking at me.

" Yeah we have", Von says smirking causing my face to heat up as he hands me my suitcase.

" What are we doing today Von?" I ask, looking up at him.