~Chapter 12: Peace At Last~

Thank you all so much for 220 reads! It means a lot!

------

Techno somehow convinced me to come over to his house for a week. So here I am backing a bag full of clothes and toiletries etc for my week at Techno's. Tommy, Wilbur, and the rest of them are going back home tomorrow, so I have a feeling he doesn't want to be alone. I zipped up my backpack, and walked into the living room to set it down on my couch. I was going over there at 3, and it's currently 2:45, so I had a little bit of time before I would start heading over there. I went back into my bathroom, and made sure I looked okay. I was wearing Techno's hoodie, and a pair of leggings, and some sneakers. I brushed/combed my hair again, before turning off all the lights, grabbing my stuff, locking my door, and leaving. For some reason I was nervous. I've been to his house, and I've spent the night at his house, so why was I freaking out? I started walking over to his apartment, with my airpods in. It takes about 9-ish minutes to go over there, and I wasn't in the best mood, so I figured music would help. Ever since I found out about the Twitter delima, I've been paranoid. I walked faster, feeling like someone was watching me. When I finally got inside the entrance of the complex I sighed, andturned off my music. I took out my airpods, put them back in the case, and went to the elevator. I pressed the 4th floor button, and waited. Thankfully no one else was in the elevator, so it wasn't awkward. Except for the music. The door finally opened, and I started walking down to his apartment. I knocked when I arrived, and waited for someone to open the door. Wilbur answered.

"Hey, Y/n! Come in!" He says smiling.

I return the smile, and walk in. I took off my shoes, and walked over to the living room.

"Is he in his room?" I ask looking up at the tall male.

"Yeah, he's streaming though. He should be done in like 10 minutes. He's streaming lore."

I nod, and we sit down on the couch. Then I remembered. I got Tommy a gift. Why? I had no idea.

"Where is Tommy?" I ask grabbing my bag.

"In his room. It's across from Techno's."

I nod, and grab the wrapped present and went to his room. I knocked.

"Come in!" He shouted.

"Oi bitch." I say as I open his door. I throw him the present, close his door, and leave. I sit back down on the couch, and see Phil and Kristin coming out of their room.

"Y/n!" Kristin exclaimed smiling.

"Hey!" I say returning the smile. She sits down next to me, and we start talking about random things. Then Tommy came out with the gift I gave him on. I got him a Minecraft diamond armor costume set.

"Where the hell did you get that?!" Wilbur exclaims confused.

"Y/n." He says smiling, standing awkwardly. (Picture up above. It is not mine, credits go to the creator)

"Why the fuck would you give him that?!" He exclaims lookin at me.

"No reason." I say shrugging.

"You're officially a gremlin." Phil says laughing.

"I'm not a gremlin!"

"Yes you are Tommy." And there he is. The man that I deeply love. Technoblade. We laughed at Tommy's now upset face.

"I thought we were friends!" Tommy exclaims.

Techno rolls his eyes, and walks up to the couch, sits down on the floor in front of me, and puts his head in my lap. I smile, and start playing with his hair, while the others start talking about random stuff. I was braiding Techno's hair again, when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I take it out and see that it's a reply from Karl.