~Chapter 6: Y/n...~

a/n- IM BACK!!! I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating much, but there will be another chapter after this one explaining everything

It's been 3 weeks since I asked Techno if being in love with someone you haven't known for a long time is crazy. We've been getting really close over the past 3 weeks, and I'm finally racking up the courage to do something about my crush on him, but my parents were finally coming over for the first time to check out my apartment. I was rushing around the house, to make sure everything was clean.

"I think everything is do-" I was cut off by sudden realization "I FORGOT TO GET THE GUEST ROOM READY!"

I quickly clean the guest room, and put new sheets on the bed. I quickly run to my room, take a shower, change into jeans, and a f/c blouse. We planned on going out to dinner, so I needed to dress nice. After about 3 minutes of fixing my shirt, there was a knock on my door. I quickly went over to the door, and looked through the peephole, before unlocking it.

"Mom! Dad!" I exclaim smiling.

"Darling!" My mother exclaims smiling brightly.

"Come in, come in!" I open the door all the way, and let them in.

"Your place looks even better in person." My mom says astonished.

"It really does, I see you settled in good." My father spoke calmly. He was always a calm and chill guy.

"Thank you! Go ahead and sit down, and I'll take your stuff to the guest room." I say smiling calmly. They nod, and I take their stuff to the guest room. When it's in there, I go into the living room, to see my mom holding the notebook I've been using to talk to Techno with. Yes we have each other's phone numbers, but we both found it comforting to talk to someone without actually using our voices.

"Mom!" I exclaim with wide eyes "Where did you find that?!"

"It was placed on the couch...who have you been talking too?" She questions smirking.

"U-umm..my neighbor..kind of, anyways, we just wanted to get to know each other!" I exclaim blushing from embarrassment.

"Mhm...so you told your life story to your neighbor?" My dad asks sighing. He never cared if I dated someone or not, but he knows how his brother can be, and his brother or my uncle is protective of me, he pulled out a butcher knife, one time when talking about if I ever brought home someone, saying we were dating.

Silence.

"Whos ready for dinner?" My mom says interuppting mine and my fathers staring contest.

"I am! Let me get on my shoes." I say going over to grab my p/s (Prefered shoes). We left, and we were to the restaurant.

"Hello,  I have reservations for L/n?"

"Ah, yes, follow me!" The waiter says happily. She took us to a corner booth, and we sat down.

"What can I get for you guys to drink?"

"I'll take a Pepsi."

"Sweet tea."

"F/d."

"Alright! I'll be back to take your orders!" She said going off into the back.

"Any partners?" My parents ask at the same time.

"Mom! Dad!" I whisper shout.

"What? I can't ask my daughter if she has a partner or not?" My mom asks smirking.

"Not randomly!" I exclaim blushing.

"Ooo~ you didn't deny it! Who is it?!" My mom exclaims excitedly.