~Chapter 7: The Perfect Date~

"Y/n..." Techno practically gasped. 

"Do I look bad?" I ask chuckling nervously.

"No! No...I just...I never thought that this would happen...Plus, you look amazing." He says smiling sheepishly.

"This is like it's out of a romance story..." I say smiling. My cheeks were warm, so I could only imagine that I was blushing. It was a bit cold out, but I didn't mind. I felt like a kid in a candy store, I was so happy. I guess Techno caught on to my excitement.

"You look excited." He says laughing lightly.

"I am, I haven't been this happy for a long time..now, where are we having this picnic at?"

His eyes had sorrow in them for a moment, before clearing his throat. "There's this hill about 20 minutes away. I thought we could eat, and watch the sunset."  

"Wow...I didn't know you were a romantic person." I say giggling.

"I honestly didn't think you were going to say "Yes", so I had to ask some friends, and Tommy told me what to do." His cheeks were red from embarrassment.

"I didn't know Tommy knew how to be romantic." I say smirking.

"Right, we were all surprised. Anyway, we should probably get going, so we can see the sunset."  

I nodded, and we left. After 25 minutes of singing ridiculously loud, and dancing in our seats like maniacs, we arrived. Techno parked the car in a little parking lot that had no cars there. While he was making sure that there were no other people on the hill, I got out the basket, and the blanket. I started walking up the hill, behind Techno. When we reached the top, I was amazed. It looked absolutely beautiful, there was a lake not to far away from the hill. There was a little dock on the side, and a few paddle boats, for people to use.  The sun was already reflecting onto the lake, making the it look like it was glowing. Techno walked closer to the edge of the hill, and put his hands in his pants pockets. I didn't mean to stare, but he looked like he was in a picture. Completely still, straight posture, and more. I couldn't help but blush at how attractive he looked right then. I guess I was staring too long, because the next thing I know, he's lifting my chin up a bit, with his index finger. 

Techno pov,

Y/n blinked a few times, before her face turned really red. I smirked, and kissed her cheek. 'Since when was I that bold?' That only made her face turn more red. I laughed, and she turned her face away from me. 

"Awww, you're blushing." I say laughing more.

"Shut up." She mumbled quietly.

"Come on, lets set everything up, and we can eat." I say smiling softly. She nodded, but still didn't look at me. I sighed, and we started to set things up. 'Did I just screw things up?' As if she read my thoughts, she said "I'm not mad...I just...I haven't been flustered like that in a long time, so I didn't know how to react. I'm sorry." 

"It's alright, I was just worried I messed things up." Within an instant, she kissed my cheek, and smiled.

"You didn't."

And with that, we finished getting everything ready. We sat down, and just relaxed before eating. When the sun was setting, I looked over at Y/n, when I heard her gasp. She looked like a lightbulb just went off in her head. She started rummaging in her purse, before pulling out a gold colored little square box, with a red ribbon tied on top. She looked at me and smiled, before handing me the box.

"Here, I saw something online, and thought of you, so I had to get it." She said smiling brightly. The sun hit her face perfectly, making it look like she was glowing. I quickly snapped out of it, untied the ribbon and opened the box. It was a necklace with a crown around the chain. 

"You really didn't have too.." I say speechless. 

"I know, but I wanted too." She says smiling. I got up, and held my hand out for her to take. She put her hand in mine, and I pulled her up gently. I picked her up and hugged her. Her legs wrapped around my torso. She looked at me and smiled softly.

"Can I kiss you?" She asked quietly. She stopped looking at me when she asked. I was a bit taken back, so I didn't answer. "Never mind, forget that I asked that." She said quietly. She left my arms, and looked away, before starting to pack up everything.

"Y/n.." No answer. "Y/n." No answer. "Y/n?" She finally looked at me, with a hurt expression. "You didn't let me answer."

"I took the silence as an answer." She said quietly, and went back to cleaning up. I grabbed her arm gently, pulled her up, and kissed her. She didn't kiss back, so I was about to stop, but she kissed back after a few seconds.

"I'm not letting silence ruin our perfect date." I say before kissing her again. This time it was gentle. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and I wrapped my arms around her waist. 'This was the perfect date...'

~~~~

AYE!!!! UPDATE!! WOOO! Thank you all for 135 reads, it's insane!! I'm sorry that I haven't uploaded in a while. I may not upload for a while again, but I'll do it as soon as I can. I hope you enjoyed today's chapter, I'm sorry that it's short and horrible, but I was in a rush, trying to think of what to write. Anyways, again I hope you enjoyed, have a great day/night!! 

Word Count: 946

<3