Mom

m/n- moms name

l/n- last name

It's been about a month since you and Alice started hanging out with the guys. It was Saturday evening. You were on your bed, watching a movie on your computer when you heard the front door open. Your eyes went wide and you ran down stairs. "MOM!" You hugged her. "Y/n, I missed you." She kissed the top of your head.

"Was everything okay while I was gone?" She asked. "Yea, everything was good" you smiled up at her. "Do you want me to make anything for dinner?" 'dinner?' you looked at your phone '6:28 pm' wait- The guys were going to come over at seven, because they have never been to your house before, and of course Alice was going to be there.

"Uh, you don't have to, I was going to order pizza" You said. "A whole pizza?" she asked. "well.. my friends were going to come over." "Like Alice?" Your mom put her things down on the counter. "Her and some others, You don't know them. They're the ones me and Alice have been hanging out with lately" "Oh." She sat on the couch.

"You can meet them, if you want" You said. "That would be great." She smiled and turned on the living room TV. Then you heard a knock on the door. 'Who is here this early??' you slowly opened the door. It was just Alice. You sighed, relieved and let her in. "Sorry I'm early, I texted you and you didn't respond." She said.

"oh I was watching a movie, sorry" You chuckled. she smiled and looked at the couch, seeing your mom "Hey m/n, welcome back" "Oh hi Alice, how have you been?" your mom asked. "I've been good" Alice said. Your mom smiled while you and Alice went up to your room. "are the guys still coming over? Y'know cause your mom is here." Alice asked.

"Well I met their parents so I think it's only fair if they meet my mom" You said, Alice nodded. You decided to call Frank because you figured that him and Ray were at Mikey's house. After a few rings he finally answered. "Frank" you said. "Y/n?" He said confused. "So my mom got home from her trip today, which means you and the guys have to meet her."

You explained. "Alright, I tell the guys. I'll be back." He said. You talked with Alice for a bit until Frank came back. "Y/N!" Frank yelled through the phone. "what?" You asked. "What if she doesn't like me! And she'll ban you from seeing me and the guys forever!!!???" He said sounding really nervous.

"Frank, it'll be fine, just be yourself." You said calmly. He calmed himself down and hung up. You scooted over to Alice, "They're on their way, I'm kind of nervous" you said. She smiled "it's alright." She put her hand on your shoulder. Then you heard a loud knock on the door.

"I'LL GET IT!" You called down to your mom "how did they get here this fast?" Alice asked confused. "They live across the street, remember" you chuckled. "Oh yea-" you got downstairs and opened the door to see the guys. They all looked calm for the most part, except Frank.

He was all jittery, tapping his foot on the floor, and tapping his fingers in his legs. "Frank calm down, it's alright" Alice said reassuringly. Frank surprisingly stopped all his jumping. You slowly led them inside. "Mom.." she looked from the tv to you to everyone else.

"These are my friends." They all gave her small smiles. "Oh" she smiled. "This is frank" you pointed at him. He gave her a nervous smile. "And this is Ray, Mikey, and Gerard" you pointed to each of them. You looked back at your mom. She was smiling widely.

"I'm happy to meet you all" she smiled. You nodded, "we're gonna go upstairs now" you said rushing to get upstairs. "Okay, I'll order pizza" your mom said. "Alright" you led the guys to your room and opened the door. Frank and Alice sat on the bed and talked while the others looked around.

Frank was the only one to have ever been in your house before this, so he didn't care to look around, same with Alice. "Nice room" Mikey said Ray nodded his head in agreement. "Thanks" you sat on your bed, Mikey, ray and Gerard following. It was pretty cramped but you didn't mind, and it didn't seem they did either.

Frank, after whispering something to Gerard spoke up, "So what are we gonna do-" he was quickly cut off by a knock on the door. "What now." You sighed, getting up with everyone following you. You went downstairs and opened the door. Outside stood an uninterested man holding a box of pizza.

"Fuck yea!" Frank exclaimed. You grabbed the pizza and put the box on the counter. "Mom, do you want any pizza?" You asked. "Uh yea, sure" she got up and walked over to the kitchen. "So are you all staying the night or.." she asked.

"I'm not sure" Ray said looking at the others, them agreeing. "I wouldn't mind that" you said. "I don't really care" your mom took a pizza and went back on the couch. "I'll ask my parents" Mikey said. Everyone nodded, and we headed back upstairs with the pizza.

You got back in your room and set the box of pizza down on your bed. "My parents said I could stay" Frank said, "same." Ray and Mikey said at the same time. Which meant Gerard could stay since him and Mikey have the same parents (no shit)

"Okay so what do you guys wanna do?" Frank asked. "Watch a movie?" Ray suggested. "Dude, it's 7:10 pm" Frank said. "Maybe we can binge a bunch of movies all night." You chimed in. "I like that idea." Mikey said. Everyone nodded and you turned on your tv.

"What do we want to watch?" You asked. "Let's just binge horror movies." Alice said. "Alright" you turned on the first movie of the night, 'Texas chainsaw massacre' About half way into the movie there was a loud bang which scared the shit out of frank. He jumped and grabbed onto Alice's arm.

You giggled as her face turned red. "Sorry" Frank quickly let go of her.

             -Time Skip-

You have lost track of how many movies you've watched so far, but everyone was asleep. Frank and Alice were out on the floor. Mikey was knocked out on a beanbag, and ray was somehow sleeping on a chair. You looked at the tv in front of you, you were watching the shining.

Though it was almost over. You checked your phone to see what time it was, '3:47 am' holy shit. You looked to your side to see Gerard, wide awake, watching the movie. He noticed you looking at him "what" he questioned. "Why are you still awake?" You asked. "I could ask you the same" he said

"I don't know how I'm not asleep right now." You chuckled. Gerard smiled, leaning back onto your bed, looking at the ceiling. "I don't sleep." He said. "How do you not sleep?" You furrowed your eyebrows. "I mean I could sleep, but that's if I want to." He replied.

"Well.." you looked at the tv, the movie had ended. Gerard also noticed this. "Do you want to sleep now?" You looked at him. He looked over at you and smiled. "Sure" you and Gerard got under the blankets of your bed. You turned off the tv and payed down, slowly feeling your eyes grow heavy, you fell asleep.

Word count- 1,294