Chapter 47 - Against my will.

︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
A/N: Heres' Some toxic and onesided Hate X Killer. Also there was an unexpected time skip, don't ask.
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Killer stared at the full plate that Hate was holding, the plate had an egg-fried rice and a juicy and seasoned steak on top. Although the meal was hot and delicious, Killer stared at It blankly.

"Open wide." Hate softly said, Killer wasn't a dumbass and knew that he needed energy to escape so he accepted the food Hate offered him. Killer just sat there and opened his mouth to eat the food offered on a spoon, Hate was the one spoon-feeding him.

He looked like a child being spoon-fed by an adult but he didn't care. His wrist were chained to the bed afterall...

After Killer ate the food, Hate helped him drink water. Killer still didn't change anything about what he felt towards Hate.

Disgust and Hatred were the only words that could describe Killer's feelings towards Hate.

Hate didn't seem to care though about what Killer felt. As long as Killer was his little Toy, I guess...

...he was fine with It.

Besides, he can do anything to him. He can spread his legs, he can grip his hand, and even grope his breasts without Killer's full consent.

Killer also grew to be surprisingly compliant over the pass couple of days, I mean...who wants to be tortured?

Bleed to death?

Metal rusts and blood clots y'know?

Killer's life would eventually depend on only a push of a button.

It continued on like this...

Every 8:00 AM sharp, Killer would recieve a delicious and hearty breakfast, same goes for lunch and dinner. Some fruits or biscuits for snacks and...

...A lot of sexual abuse and harrasment every night and day.

But Killer also got the permission to read some books and watch TV if he requested. But Hate knew that he couldn't trust Killer to stay put without the chains.

That lead Hate to chain him by the foot so Killer could walk around and not sit or lay on the bed all day.

Killer hated this awful routine...

He HATED that damned asshole.

He missed Nightmare, no, longed to be in Nightmare's arms again.

He cried, he sobbed, he sniffled. His sadness seemed forever.

He just wanted to be free...

Hate didn't like that but neither could he tolerate It...

While Killer longed for an escape, Nightmare longed to find Killer.

He had searched every AU that he knew, and It was lot. The other bad sanses were also informed about Killer's abduction and they swore to find their friend.

Nightmare could barely sleep, he couldn't even take a sip out of his mug without remembering Killer making his usual coffee. Hell, he was losing It.

Though I never really mentioned this, Ccino was envious of Killer. Even though he knew Nightmare and Killer were a thing but he still had feelings for Nightmare. Ccino was always annoyed when Nightmare talked about Killer or even brought him up. He kinda wished that Killer would go missing forever and now, that sinister wish was granted.