She made her way inside and took a seat, she was the last to arrive, this group was new, organized by the school, so it was everyone's first session.

The psychologist spoke up. "Now that everyone is here, we will start with an introduction round and why everyone's here." She looked to her left, a blonde girl sitting next to her.

The blonde girl, that seemed to be wearing a cheerleading uniform spoke up. "My name is Quinn, I'm 16 years old and I am here after I was...... Sexually assaulted by a guy from school. The cops didn't do anything about it, so I still have to see him everyday." She crossed her arms.

A guy with some darker hair was next to speak up. "Hey, I'm Kevin. A guy tried to rob me and shot me in my shoulder, I almost died, had multiple surgeries." He was very fidgety.

A girl with white hair was next to speak up. "I'm Diana, I watched my brother commit suicide, he hung himself. I tried to help him and get the rope loose, but I couldn't." Skye felt a pang of guilt at her words, imagining what Nick would've felt if he had to find her, with a bullet hole in her head.

A taller redhead spoke up, she had her arms crossed. "I'm Brittany, I ended up in the hospital after my dad beat me up.... After he found out that I'm into girls."

"I'm Bellamy, I was abused as a kid, until my parents were arrested and I was taken in by my adoptive parents." A guy with dark hair spoke up.

"I'm Harper, I survived the tsunami in Japan, at Fukushima. Had to fight for my life, lost my parents when the tsunami hit, but found them back at one of the survivor camps." The girl had darker hair, her skin slightly darker as well. Skye spoke to her once after chemistry, the girl was from Mexico.

One of the guys looked at another guy and girl that he was sitting in between, they nodded at him. "My name is Aiden, these two are my siblings Colin and Lindsay. We have recently lost our parents in a car crash, that we managed to survive."

Skye looked around the room, sinking in her seat, seeing everyone looking at her. "Fine.... I'm Skylar, but people call me Skye. I went on a vacation to Australia and we went on a boat trip, my parents pissed of a shark, put a machete in my hands and pushed me in the water. The shark bit me, but it left after I stabbed it in the eye with the machete." Skye lifted her shirt up a little, to show the scar. "Almost bled to dead, barely made it. And then I watched my uncle murder my parents. After that I met my parents boss, apparently they were assassin's and they wanted me to continue their business... Killing people. So I was forced to kill their boss, cause he would've killed the people I love. So yeah, then I burned the body and got rid of it." Skye shrugged, people went wide eyed at her confession, but there was no judgement there, everyone knew she had no choice. "I tried to commit suicide, so my family send me here."

The group chatted more with each other, not necessarily about what they went through, hobbies as well. All of them had a failing social life, so Kevin had come up with the idea that they could become friends, which nobody was opposed to, they were now even in a group chat together. The name of the group chat, which Brittany had come up with, was 'Awkward Sexy Oofers'.

Bellamy spoke up, right before everyone was going to leave, looking at Skye. "Now I know why you seem similar! You're friends with my sister, Norah!"

"Well we used to be sister, until Ginny had to spread untrue rumors about me through the school." Skye sighed.

"Yeah I heard about that." Quinn started, shaking her head. "I think it's dumb. People should just mind their own business." The others agreed with the statement and Quinn continued talking. "I mean the things that people are saying about you are just rude."

"Let me guess, a lot of slut shaming?" Skye asked, rolling her eyes, earning a nod from Quinn. "I mean Ginny's mom is hot, but I wouldn't sleep with her, she is more of a mother figure to me."

Brittany spoke up. "I would definitely sleep with Ginny's mom." Earning a laugh from the others.

"It's time for everyone to go home." The psychologist spoke up, she was grabbing her bag, clearly ready to go as well. Everyone said their goodbyes and left.

Skye was waiting for Joshua and sat down on a bench, Brittany and Quinn sitting next to her, they were waiting to be picked up as well.

Brittany looked at the two. "You two wanna go to a party together? There is one tonight at Max Baker's house. We can ask everyone else as well."

"I heard my brother talking about the party with his friend, Max's brother." Skye told Brittany and shrugged. "Oh well, why not? My parents will probably be happy that I'm going out."

"Sounds like fun." Quinn spoke up and Brittany smiled excitedly, sending a message in the group chat. Only Bellamy and Lindsay would be joining them.

Skye saw Joshua pulling up. "Oh there's my dad!" She smiled, this was the first time she called Joshua her dad. "I'll see you tonight!" She got in the car. A guy with black hair and darker skin sat in the back, it seemed like he had been crying. She looked back at him and extended her hand. "I'm Skye." He just shot her a glare in return, so she pulled her hand back.

"How was it?" Joshua asked her.

"Great! The others in the group are really cool, even got our own groupchat." Skye chuckled and put her seatbelt on. "We're going to a party tonight."

Joshua nodded. "As long as you're careful. Would you mind bringing Chris with you?"

"No I don't mind." Skye shot Chris a soft smile, she knew he was just upset about his mom's passing.

Chris was about to protest, but gave in anyway.