Jennie: I can't help it. Y-you made me cry. (Still crying) 

Lisa: You're such a crybaby! 

Jennie: Seriously? Thank you, Lili. Thank you for everything. You're my strength to fight for everything. I can't see my future without you. (Cupped Lisa's cheeks and looked at Lisa's teary eyes)

Lisa: Y-you! (Suddenly Kiss Jennie's Lips) 

Jennie: (responded) 

Lisa continued kissing me in her most gentle way. I just shut my eyes and feel her lips. Something's building inside me. As Lisa's kiss becomes aggressive? I'm starting to feel hot. Is the AC turned off? 

Lisa's hands started to run free and search all over my body. It really felt good. I can feel Lisa is feeling the same way. I was beyond shocked when she suddenly stopped. We're both panting! 

Lisa: H-hey... I'm so sorry, Love. I-i think ahmm I-i .....

Jennie: Hey calm down, Love. 

Lisa: Forgive me, Love. I didn't mean to.....

Jennie: (kiss Lisa's Lips aggressively) 

Lisa: hmmmmm...(cupped Jennie's cheeks) hey ahmm you sure 'bout this? I mean I can wait for the right time. 

Jennie: Y-yeah, Let's get it done. I'm so turn on right now! (Kissed Lisa) 

We continued kissing till we found ourselves naked. I don't know why I suddenly feel this way. I want her ...  I need her ... All of her! 

We're both panting as we satisfies each other. Lisa's thing quite as big as who knows! She took everything in slow. She's very gentle and soft. I almost cried in happiness when we both reached heaven! This is my first time and of course with her and I can't deny the fact that she's really good. I love how she moved in me. 

Lisa: L-love? What are you thinking? Do you hate me now? I mean after I ..... You know. 

Jennie: Hate? Why would I? I love you even more. 

Lisa: I-i know this isn't on our plan before graduation but, I like it. I'm happy and yeah I'm sorry if I hurt you a little down there. (Hugging Jennie) 

Jennie: A little? Are you serious?! You hurt me big time! You're too big for me! Aishhh! I just hope this won't last long. And he|| yeah I enjoyed much. Thank you,Love. 

Lisa: I'm sorry for being big hehe. I already sealed you so no one can take you away from me! You're only mine, Arasso?!

Jennie: (kissed Lisa's lips) You're such a sweet but so possessive. And I promise that I'm only yours and you're only mine.

Lisa: I have a favor to ask, Love. 

Jennie: What is it, Love? 

Lisa: Don't ever tell this to Jisoo Unnie, I'm gonna be a de@d meat for sure. I promised to her not to put this little I mean Big thing inside you until we graduated. I'm only allowed unless I use protections. 

Jennie: W-wait... Protection? Did we used p-protection? 

Lisa: Fvck! I forgot! I'm sorry, Love. Oh gosh! I'm really de@d! (Said in panicked) 

Jennie: Oh my! I don't want to be a mother yet! H-how can I provide for my baby if I'm still in so many debts?! (Teary eyes)

Lisa: C-calm down, Love. I know it's too early to think like this but, We did it already and we both responsible for this. I will marry you and take all the responsibilities.