Part 15

It was a morning after

It was a morning after. Arsha was lying on his chest. He hugged her close. His fingers were caressing her navel. Slowly it moved down to her lady parts. His hands moved in circles. Slowly she started mumbling. He parted her lips and moved back and forth. She wriggled. He brought down his other hand to rub her lovebud. She moaned. Soon she started thrusting towards him.

No. He wouldn't finger her. He continued and she squirmed.

"Bastard. Do it." She was getting frustrated.

He slapped her breasts hard."Who told you can swear?" He chided her. She went quiet.

"Say sorry." He slapped her pussy lightly but firmly. It was already sensitive from his rubbing. She yelped.

"Sorry." She managed to say panting.

He pushed down and bit her nipples. They were hard from her arousal. He sucked and chewed them. She bent like an arc. He entered her. He moved slowly. She was trusting up to increase the pace. He intentionally slowed down. She bobbed her head in annoyance. He smiled. He stayed inside her without moving. She opened her eyes. He bent down to kiss her. As his tongue traced her mouth his hands squeezed her buttocks. He bit her tongue while his nails dug her ass. She hissed. He left her mouth. He moved towards her neck. He started biting and nibbling her. This time his lower body moved. Slow thrusts gave way to faster and deeper ones. She already was lost in pleasure. Finally he caught her hips and released inside her.

He fell on top of her tired. He felt she was a soft pillow. As much as he wanted to sleep on her, he didn't want to hurt her. He turned pulling her along with him. He still didn't remove his member from her. She was asleep. She had sweated all over. Her hair was sticking to her face. He removed them. He followed behind her seeing her hips that day. Why didn't he see her face first? Leave face. Even her nails were beautiful. She is beautiful. She is cute. She is hot. And she drives him mad in bed. This siren!