Chp: 0 Prologue

Hello, my name is Kaine, Kaine Fukoriu. I'm eighteen years old, short straight black hair, sea-green eyes, pale skin, kind of tall, a handsome man if I do say so myself.
Prologue
I was living the life, even though I didn't have a lot of money, I had what I always needed, Happiness. I got to see my parents every weekend, my mother worked at the local hospital and dad worked as a lawyer. My imoto was in elementary, and my onii-chan working as a babysitter.(A/n: boys can babysit too! :3)

Life was good, but, all good things must come to an end.

I was walking home from a friend's house and was waiting to cross the street, I saw a young boy on the other side of the street running towards my side. I knew that the light was still green and cars were coming so I ran to the little boy, and just then I heard skidding. I saw the car coming at us so I wrapped myself around the small boy to protect him from the car.

*CRASH!!!*

Pain shot through my body like lightning as my body and the boy flew through the air, it felt like a giant had kicked us as if we were a ball. Many people had seen this and called 119, but I was practically dead and the car had already sped away.

I could hear sirens as my vision blackened and my hearing dulled, I could hardly feel the boy squirming in my arms. My vision faded until it was completely black, my senses were gone. I couldn't move, feel, see, or hear, I stayed like this for what felt like an eternity.............