Chapter 7

"Are you okay" someone asked me.I looked and found a girl.She was dressed very well.Her face was with tons of makeup.I was confused why this kind of girl asked me."Um yes" From smile her lips turned into a smirk."We can be friends.I am Rosie.(Namra's best friend)We can be friends but you have to do something for me."she said.I don't like this kind of things."Um sorry but I don't like those manipulated friendships." Even if I wanted friends this is not the way. I took my bag and was going to leave when the same girl grabbed my hand."I will pay you if you make me a favor"
No no Taehyung don't be like the others"How much and what"
I asked.No no shit."I will pay you 1050$ if you help me.I want Suho to be my boyfriend but he is with Namra so you will help me to separate those two love birds."umm" I was thinking.It wasn't so easy.Me and my mother need this money. I sighed and said"Deal"
"Cool.So see you later to tell you the plan"
With that she left.
Namra's pov
"Rosie here you are!Where were you?I couldn't find you." I said.I was worried for her.She just disappeared."Um...I was to the toilet and yeah I forgot to tell you,sorry"
"Oh its fine.Lets go" I said.I knew something was wrong but I decided to ignore it.
We went to our next class.
Rosie's pov
ln 7th grade l,Suho and Namra were like the coolest trio.I liked Suho very much.But then in 8th grade they started dating.They are together almost 4 years.This is our last year.Now it's January so till June me and Suho have to be together.I have plan to separate these two.And that boy Taehyung will help.The money is not a problem cause my family is very rich.I like Namra cause she is cool,friendly and pretty but I like Suho more.No I don't like him.I love him.
Namra's pov
I was at home.I want to go somewhere but Suho had to practice.He plays football and he want to be the best.Rosie also couldn't go out.She said she had to help her mother.I was reading a book when the door bell rang.I went downstairs and opened the door.There was nobody.I looked down and saw a bouquet.
The bouquet:

I smiled.I saw a card.I opened it and there was written:
————————————————————————
|Sorry we can't go outside love.On |
|Saturday we will have a date.I will pick|
|you at 8 pm. |
|From Suho for my love. |
——————————————————————-