chapter 4

Namra's pov

Now I was preparing for my meeting with Taehyung.I decided to text Suho.

Me;

HI baby whats up?

Baby❤️:

Namra,I can't right now.Bye

Me:
Oh okay bye

''Dickhead''i said and started to preparing again.I looked the clock.It was 8:45am so I have to go.I took my phone,bag and keys and just to open the door my mother said."Where are you going?"

"Mall" i said with blank face "Okay"

I went out and made my way to the school.

Namra's outfit

Face:

Outfit:

Outfit:

I went to school and at the main door saw Taehyung

I went to school and at the main door saw Taehyung.I went to him and said"Hi"
"Hi" I smiled "Okay let's go"
With that we went to the mall.All the way was silence.We first decided to go to the glasses shop.
"Hello" "Hello I need glasses for my friend he broke his glasses ."
"Oh..okay how much deep is his issue
",,,,,,,"Taehyung said(guys idk this)
"Okay let me see" then the man went inside room full with glasses and left us there to wait"Namra you don't have to do it"
"No I have my boyfriend broke your glasses so as his girlfriend I will pay it.Please don't argue"
Taehyung's pov
I was hurt when She said ,,boyfriend"
Namra's pov
"Okay there it is here u go" with that he give Taehyung the glasses "so its $320 miss" "Here" I payed him and we left the shop "So ice cream?"
"Umm I cannot "
"What why"
"I am shamed cause I don't have enough money even for ice cream"he looked down with tears in his eyes "Ya Taehyung don't cry it's normal and as your friend I will pay and I don't ask u😌"

Sorry for bad writing