1. MUMMA...!!!

Hey guys...

Here's a TS...😊
.............................................................

Naina was so exhausted after handling two children. It was their lunch time and she was taking them to the dining table.

At that time, their bell rang. She gave the children to her Maa and Baba. She said...

Naina - Shayad Aalekh hoga. Usne kaha tha ke vo lunch pe ek suprise leke aa raha hai. Main jake dekhti hu.

(To herself while going towards the front door) Aaj na mera birthday hai aur na hi aaj Rakhi hai. Pata nahi kya leke aaya hoga...!!!

She opened the door and immediately turned away from it and started walk inside again. It was an implied invitation to enter inside. So, the person entered inside after her and she started to blabber again...

Naina - Kya yaar Aalekh, sidhe - sidhe phone pe nahi bata sakta tha ke kya la raha hai? Khamakha ka suspense create kiya hua hai. Tujhse ache to mere bache hai, kamsekam roke hi sahi, bata to dete hai ke kuch pasand nahi aaya ya koi baat thik nahi hai.

Aalekh - Abe yedi, tere bache to har baat pe rote hai...!!!

The other person who entered inside after her, stopped right there after listening about her kids. He was feeling so shocked and heartbroken because he thought that she has already moved on.

Naina turned towards Aalekh after listening him speak like that about her children and was about to scold him but stopped seeing someone in front of her after so long and unexpectedly. She said...

Naina (In a shock and with some tears) - RAJVEER SIR...!!!

Aalekh (Loudly and dramatically) - SURPRISE...!!!

Rajveer and Naina were looking at eachother only. Aalekh rolled his eyes and said...

Aalekh (Rolling his eyes) - Apun kalti maar rela hai. (To himself) Apun ke naseeb me kisi aur ke bache logo ko sambhalne kahich likhela hai sala...!!!

Aalekh left from there and Naina went near Rajveer. She put a hand on his left cheek to make her realise that he's really there in front of her, alive and fine. She started to shade tears and hugged him tightly. Rajveer also reciprocated that hug equally. She said...

Naina (Crying a little) - Kaha the aap? Maine, hum sabne aapko kitna miss kiya hai. (Breaking the hug) Aap the kaha, Sir? Aur aapke sath hua kya tha? Aap humare pass vapas kyu nahi aaye, Sir?

Rajveer made her sit in a chair and sat in front of her on his knees. He said...

Rajveer (Cupping her face) - Tum apni zindagi me ab khush ho aur mujhe isse zyada aur kuch bhi nahi chahiye. Raha sawal ke main kyu nahi aaya vapas to main mission pe tha aur usi mission me bahot hi zyada critically injured hua tha. (Wiping her tears) I'm so sorry, Naina. Agar mere hathon me hota to main tumhe chhodkar kahi jata hi nahi...!!!

He got up and sat beside her. She just couldn't say anything and hugged him tightly. He was just going to say something. At that time, Aalekh entered inside with her kids. He said...

Aalekh (Annoying) - Chaila yedi, sambhal apne rondu bacho ko. Sala tabhi se roe hich ja rele hai. Kitna chup karane ki try ki Maa - Baba ne.

And he gave the kids to Naina and Rajveer each. Rajveer smiled seeing the babygirl in his hands. He said...

Rajveer (looking at the babygirl smilingly) - Nai nai bache, rote nahi hai. Aapke Mamu to aapse bhi zyada rondu hai. (To Aalekh) Zara inki umra to dekho Aalekh...!!! Kitne chhote hai ye. Ye nahi roege to kya tum ronewale ho? Bache roke hi to bata pate hai ke vo uncomfortable feel kar rahe hai.

(To Naina but still looking at the babygirl) - Vaise Naina... Tumne shaadi kab ki aur kon hai vo khushnaseeb ladka?

Naina (Confusingly) - SHAADI...???!!!

She glared at Aalekh and Aalekh started to look elsewhere...

Aalekh (To himself) - Chaila, ye to Major Sir ko batanahich bhul gya apun.

Naina - Meri koi shaadi nahi hui hai, Aalekh ne aapko bataya nahi? (To Aalekh) Aur tujhe Sir kaha mil gaye? Kya chal raha hai aur kya chhipa raha hai tu mujhse?

Rajveer - Agar tumne shaadi nahi ki hai to fir ye bache?

Naina looked at the baby boy who was now sleeping peacefully in her lap and then looked at the babygirl who was smiling at Rajveer. She said...

Naina (Still looking at the children) - Ye mere bache nahi hai, haa maine inhe god zaroor liya hai, to legally ye mere bache hai.

(Looking at Rajveer) Ek rescue mission ke doran bachaya tha humne inhe. Tab bas 8 ya 9 days ke hi the ye dono aur pata nahi kyu par ye dono ek dusre ka hath hi nahi chhod rahe the.

Aalekh (Pointing at Naina) - Aur nahi isko chhod rahe the. Apun logo ne bahot try maara par inke Maa - Baap ka kuch pata nahi chala, to Naina ne inhe god le liya.

Rajveer (Smilingly) - Vaise kya naam hai inke?

Naina (Smilingly) - Mere bete ka naam Ishaan hai aur Beti ka Ishaani. Dono twins hai.

Suddenly, Ishaan murmured something. Only Naina could hear a little. She said...

Naina (With a little excitement) - Kya bola aapne?

Aalekh - Inko kaha bolna aata hai?

Naina (To Aalekh) - Tu chup reh. (To Ishaan) Bache, kya bulaya aapne mujhe. Dobara bolo please...

Ishaan (Trying to speak something) - Mum... Mum... Mumma... Mumma...!!!

Naina got up with Ishaan in her hands and started to shout happily. She said...

Naina (Super excitedly) - Aah... Aalekh isne mujhe Maa bulaya. (Kissing Ishaan's cheek) Mere Ishu ne mujhe Maa bulaya.

Ishaani (A little sadly) - Mum... Mumma...!!!

Naina suddenly stopped and turned towards Ishaani. She saw her a little sad babygirl and went near her. Ishaani was still in Rajveer's arms. She said...

Naina (Kissing her forehead) - Aww... My baby... Mumma also loves you... I can't believe this ke mere bacho ne finally bolna shuru kar diya...!!! Unhone mujhe Maa bulaya... I'm so happy right now...!!!

Rajveer and Aalekh were just smiling at her and her excitement of her children calling her "Mumma" for the first time.

They were so happy that they didn't know, Naina's parents and Abhimanyu were standing there only. Her parents were truly happy for her and Rajveer's comeback but Abhimanyu wasn't at all because if Rajveer is back then Naina won't marry him ever.
.............................................................

Here's a new TS part one...

How was it???🤔🤔🤔

After sooooo looooong...😜😜

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️