🥰FRIENDLY HANG OUT?🥰

⚠️THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT⚠️
*****************************************

⚠️THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT⚠️*****************************************

I put on my shoes, when Draco stepped into the living room.
„Where are you going?" he asked, not even looking at me.
„Since mom and dad are gone for the week, I decided to hang out with my friends."
Standing up, I decided to just use floopowder, because I was already late.
I walked into the stack and took some powder, when Draco stopped me.
„Don't let them see."
„Don't worry, I won't. THE BURROW" I said loud and clear, earning a confused look from my twin.

George was walking up and down in front of the fireplace, not realizing I already arrived.
„BOO!" I screamed.
He jumped slightly but started smiling brightly when he saw me.
„Finally. I thought you got lost" he chuckled hugging me.
I hugged back. It felt good to be in his arms again, I felt like I was home. Like I was whole again, finally at peace.
But as hard as it was I had to let go of him.
„I'm sorry I'm late. I couldn't decide what to wear" we both laughed.
„You and your damn clothes." he said still chuckling „Oh yeah just a little heads up. Everyone is still here because Ginny couldn't find her shirt. But they will be gone soon."
I felt my heart drop, scared of their reaction. They hated me right now. And I have no idea if they believed Harry's deatheater-Theory. So I did. what I always did, when I was nervous or scared, i scratched my wrist. George noticed and grabbed my hand: „you'll be fine. I'm right next to you."
We walked into the kitchen.
„But mom why do we have to go with you? We don't even attend school this year" Ron complained to Molly.
„PSST!" Harry gave Ron a warning look and nodded in our direction.
Everyone turned around to see what he meant.
„Hey.." I gave them an awkward wave with my right hand, since George was still holding my left.
„What are you doing here?" Harry glared at me.
„I told her to come" George defended.
„Didn't I tell you to leave us alone?" Harry was furious now.
He was really annoying sometimes and I could feel myself getting angry.
„I don't really think you have a say in this, Potter." I snarled.
„George? Are you serious?" Wow..now he tries to blame George?
„She's my best friend, Harry. So stop talking shit about her."
„George is right, Harry. You have no proof that she's one of them. So stop acting like she killed your dog" Fred chimed in.
„If she's isn't one of them then she won't have a problem with showing me her arm." Harry answered smugly. Now it was my turn to get furious.
„ALL I DO IS PROTECT YOU GUYS. YOU TREAT ME LIKE I ATTACKED THE BURROW. NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU, POTTER" I yelled.
„I think it's better when we leave now" Molly quickly said. She hushed everyone out of the house. Except for me, George and Fred.
„She is fucking scary when she's angry" Ron whispered to Hermione when they left the house.
„Nah I think you are really hot when you are angry" George admitted smirking.
„I think I throw up in my mouth" Fred said fake gagging.
„Let's go somewhere." George lead me outside.
We walked through the forest for a little while, until I could see a little cabin.
It looked like it came straight out of a horror movie. Luckily it was still daytime so it wasn't that scary.