☘︎ 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐞

Start from the beginning

While Jennie, on the other hand, the brunette girl whose mood has been sour since the morning and whose mind is flying elsewhere, has been staring at the door since the class started, obliviously ignoring everything that's been happening in her class including her nomination.

‘Where the hell is she?’ the girl's thoughts are revolving around the same question since the start of the class.

Okay, class.  Enough of that. Y'all are scaring the kid.” Their adviser said.

Who else?” Namjoon asked, continuing the class election, “Any other nominations?”

Seokjin stood up from his seat without being called, “I  respectfully nominate the love of my life, Jisoo Kim for muse. I love you, baby.” he said as he winked at the korean girl before taking his seat.

Jisoo, the redhaired girl grimaced, “Kim Seokjin, I swear I'm so.. done with you.” she rolled her eyes at him, earning laughters from the whole class and a huge moue form Seokjin. Her eyes then immediately searched for his adviser's brown ones and when their gazes met, she stood up, “Sir, That guy's crazy, please don't believe him. Just wait 'til I graduate and I'll marry you, yeah?” the girl asked then she sent him her smile that no one could resist and the adviser couldn't help but look away, a tint of crimson was painted on his cheeks and he couldn't contain the smile eliciting his lips, earning whistles and teasing squeals from the whole class.

Satisfied, Jisoo sat down with a smug smile on her heartshaped lips.

Chuckling, Namjoon resumed his worked at hand, “Are there any other nominations?” he said, “Yes, Hobi?”

I respectfully nominate the girl that mesmerizes me everyday. Momo Hirai.” Hobi bit his lip shyly glancing at the girl.

Yah! What's with the sentence? Will you stop flirting with her?” Heechul stood up glaring at him.

Hey, I'm not flirting! I'm just telling the truth! And why are you getting mad, anyway?”

Because she's is mine! Back off, man!”

She told me that you two already broke up!”

But—”

Yah! Can you two please stop bickering in front of me?” Momo said making the guys look at her apologetically, she glared at them, leaving Hobi and Heechul without a choice, heads down in embarassment as they both took their seats.

She's not even that beautiful to be the class muse. Sana's way prettier than her,”  Yeri said, winking at the said girl and making Momo pout at her words.

Sana, the school's resident flirt winked back, biting her lip before their obvious flirting was cut off by Namjoon's voice, asking for other nominations.

Yes, Jimin?” Namjoon said.

I respectfully nominate, Yoongi for muse.” The pinkhaired guy smiled widely at the said minthaired guy whose now blushing, making his eyes disappear.

His classmates eyes are now on them, mouths agape.

Yoongi sighed, “Jiminie, this is an election for class muse—”

Jimin nodded, grin unfaltering, “I know, that's why I'm nominating you. You're much prettier than all of them combined—”

Excuse me?” Irene and Jisoo said in unison, their brows quirking in protest.