Stolas: Octavia!

The two run after her as the Midnight Guard here's Blitzo screwing with the clown.

They follow her to the fun house where Stolas is once again almost killed.

Stolas: Um I think Im supposed to be body guarded right now.

The imp is shot by Millie, and Moxxie slides down.

Midnight Guard: Where the hell have you two been.

Moxxie: I'm not gonna lie we have been trying win a "thing".

Moxxie hands the toy to Millie

Stolas: Where's Blitzo.

Moxxie: Being a fool.

Stolas: What kind of fool.

Moxxie: the everything is now on fire kind.

The Stolas walks away with a nonchalant look, as the Midnight Guard just stood there his mask hiding his shocked nature. Stolas Finds octavia crying in a cart. Stolas discards the Loo Loo Land hat, which in response to his emotional state has gone from a goofy grin to a sad frown.

Stolas: I take it you are... not having fun.

Octavia: (crying) I didn't even want to come here!

Stolas: I'm sorry, sweetie. I... I thought you loved it here.

Octavia: (sniffs) When I was a kid and my parents didn't hate each other... and my dad didn't flirt with some... weird red dickhead the entire time.

Stolas: I'm sorry, Via. I'm sorry for... everything... happening right now. I know it's... a lot. I, uh-- I should have listened.

Octavia: (crying) I just want to go home... but home doesn't even feel like home anymore... You ruined it.

Stolas: You need to understand... your mother and I... I just-... I felt-... She's always been... I haven't been- Ha-... We weren't in... I'm sorry, I- I- I don't have the words.

Octavia: (crying) Are you gonna run off with him? And leave me behind? Go away where... I can't find you?

Stolas: (emphatically) What? No! No, no, never. I'd never do that. Never. I think it's time to leave this place. You were right. You are too old for it, anyway.

The Midnight Guard shows up.

Midnight Guard: Yo, its actually burning down. we got to go

Stolas carries Octavia out of the Fun House, as an imp grins maniacally in the space above the drop-ceiling, looking down on Stolas. The imp drops down and flicks open a switchblade. Stolas immediately turns around, eyes glowing brightly. The Imp immediately turns to stone and is knocked over by a pendulum.

Midnight Guard: So you didn't need the imps?

Stolas: No.

Midnight Guard: Look, I get it, you lobe this imp but the least you can do is act like the Nobel you are. your lucky I haven't told my father yet.

Stolas: Please, You must keep this secret.

Midnight Guard: I intend too, but you have to do the same.

Stolas: I will, thank you Andrew.

Outside, the park has been reduced to pandemonium as dusk falls. Millie attempts to shoot at Robo Fizz, who rolls around wildly. The robot is caught by the draconic creature from before, and swallowed whole, as Moxxie rides on its back. Stolas and Octavia leave the park gates.

Stolas: So, what would you like to do now?

Octavia: Oh, can we go to Stylish Occult? They sell weird taxidermy there.

Stolas: (reluctantly) Hmmm, okayyyyy...

Octavia: (chuckles) Thanks, dad. You're okay sometimes.

Stolas: Thank you, Via. Thank you.

A massive explosion rocks the park, sending the employees of I.M.P. hurtling through the air, smoking and screaming. All three land in front of Stolas and Octavia.

Moxxie: Way to ruin another good thing, sir!

Blitzo: Worth it! That slutty toy clown had. It. Comin'!

Moxxie and Blitzo fall unconscious. A stray animal that looks like Queef  grabs Millie by the hair and drags her offscreen.

Midnight Guard: This... This is the reason you don't get customers.

The scene changes to the palace. The Guard sits in his room and lays down on his bed. His snake comes up next to him.

Midnight Guard: You know snapper, I kind of feel for Stolas. You cant love who you love out of fear.

Snapper: SSSSssss

Midnight Guard: You're right snapper, good night pal.

The guard puts his snake on its own bed and he gets in his own bed and it fades to black.