"Top Floor." She said looking up at me with a smile. I went over to the elevator pressing the penthouse button. As the elevator opened to Sanai's house, I walked in sitting on the couch. "William Gresham." Sanai said coming down the steps. "How many times I told you to stop calling me William." I said shaking my head. "What's it been, five, six years since we've spoken?" She said hugging me. "Try seven." I scoffed as we broke the hug and sat down. "Wow, crazy how time flies. Seven years and you're showing your face. What brings you to Chiraq?"

"Work. I'm here for work." I said. "Oh, you and Draco here for a business trip?" She asked. "I'm not here on a job. I'm here for a job." I said making her raise a brow. "What happened with your business with Draco. You two don't work together anymore?" She asked. "I don't want to speak of him. That bitch dead to me." I scoffed. "Will, what happened?" She asked again.

"He just ain't the same no more."

"Okay, what could have possible happened because if I remember correctly, you two used to be stuck like glue. Nothing could come between you. Even I couldn't. Hence the reason you left Chicago in the first place." She said. "He went against the code. He allowed a fucking rat to walk free. A mutha fucka who not only snitched on him, but snitched on me. But since I still got a little respect for that mutha fucka, I didn't kill the rat."

"Why wouldn't Draco want you to take out a rat?"

"Because it was his girlfriend. And the mother of his son." I sighed. "What the hell. What type of loyalty is that? If a hoe come between my business whether I love them or not, you're dead. Not even a kid can change that." She said shaking her head. "Yeah, well I guess the rules in Chicago and Atlanta just aint the same. Look, I don't want to talk about it no more. I didn't come up here for that. Atlanta ain't got shit for me no more and I needed to come back home. Chicago is where I need to be." I said.

"Right in the windy city." She said with a smile. "You know you're always welcome to come work with me."

~Draco POV

I pulled up to Kiyanna spot knocking on the door. As the door opened, I could see her face drop and fear come across. "I guess Will kicked you back to yo old spot huh." I said. "W-What are you doing here?" She asked looking behind me to see if I was alone. "Where is Armani?" I asked walking inside.

"I don't know."

"I hate repeating myself. Where the fuck is Armani?" I asked pulling my gun out and aiming it at her. "I-I really don't know. You have got to believe me." She said with her hands in surrender. "I am so sorry. I should have come clean. I should have told somebody the minute I knew Armani was going to rat."

"Wait, you fucking knew?" I asked. "You didn't know that. Which means I put myself deeper into shit. Look, I didn't think this would be the outcome. I'm sorry. Please, please don't hurt me. Okay you can't hurt me." She said with tears starting to roll down her face.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't?" I said taking the gun off safety.

"I'm pregnant with Will's baby." She said making me drop the gun. "You're what?" I asked. "Six weeks. I'm six weeks pregnant. I didn't find out until three days ago." She said wiping the tears from her eyes. "Do you know where Will is?" I asked her. "No, no I don't. I've been calling him since he left me but he hasn't been answering. I haven't seen him since the trial."

~Armani POV

"Oh my gosh the traffic is crazy out there." I said walking into the hotel room. "Thanks again Myra for letting me crash here with you." I said sitting on the bed. "No problem." She said. "This is the last place anybody would expect me to be. I mean no one knows you're even in town besides Kiyanna."

"When's the last time you talked to her?"

"Since I ran away." I sighed. "Have you checked up on your son since all of that?"

Myra doesn't exactly know the entire truth. She thinks that I left Brandon with Kiyanna while I took some time to myself. Little does she know, I'm a horrible person who let her son be taken away by Child Protective Services.

"No, but he's in good hands with Kiyanna." I said with a small smile.

"Okay, well on to the next. We've got a lot of work to do with Cristina. You ready to get started?" She asked.

"Before we get into that, I just need to go to the restroom really quickly." I said making her raise a brow. "Okay." I got up walking to the bathroom making sure to shut the door. I reached into my pocket pulling out a pregnancy test.

"Please don't be pregnant. Please don't be pregnant." I said to myself. I opened my hands revealing the test.

"Fuck."

MAKE SURE TO VOTE⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋

Next Time On Street Affection...

"I'm confused. Why exactly did you call me here?" Cristina asked walking into the house. "It's late. Normally at this time of night, I'm done hitting my extracurricular activities and I would come to be with my family. My son. My gir- Armani. But they aren't here. Will isn't here. I have nobody right now except for you." I said grabbing her hand. "Bryson I don't think you know what you're saying to me right now." She said with a nervous chuckle.

"Take off your clothes."

**

"You definitely haven't changed." Sanai said laughing a little as we got back to her house. "Some things never do." I said as we sat down. "I have an unopened bottle of wine. You down to drink with me tonight?" She asked. "Only if you allow me to crash on your couch when I'm done." I said. "You said some things never do change, right?" She asked looking me in my eyes.

"Did this." She said as she leaned in for a kiss.