"I need my son. I need my son now!" I yelled slamming my hands on the table. "I've already spoken with a few people, and you have hearing in two weeks to get your son back." She said. "Two weeks! Are you fucking serious!" I yelled. "I really wish there was more that we could do but two weeks is what I could get you."

"When I get my fucking hands on Armani, I swear to God." I sighed. "Bryson." She said grabbing my hand. "I can't keep dealing with judges and lawyers and fucking court dates. I can't keep doing this shit."

"Let's take one step at a time and get you out of here."

**

~Third Person POV

"Okay Mr. Jones, don't forget your probation rules. You c-" Bryson cut him off. "I know the rules. I'm not about to fuck myself over." He said getting out the car. He stood in the driveway taking a deep breath. He looked down at the beeping ankle monitor reminding him how much "freedom" he really has right now. He walked inside his home dropping the bag.

"Feels good to be home." He said taking a smell of the air.

Something triggered. The silence, knowing Armani and Brandon weren't here. His body started to heat up and his blood began to boil.

"AAAAHHH!" He yelled punching the wall. The yelling wouldn't stop as he continued to destroy the house. He continued punching the wall, breaking glass, throwing things and turning furniture upside down. With this rage, he ran upstairs into the bedroom taking that exact anger out on all of Armani's things.

He ripped her clothes.

Broke the mirror from her vanity.

Anything of hers was no longer intact.

He slid down the wall with his face in the palm of his hands.

He felt this feeling, something he had never felt. Water began to form in his eyes, but he quickly stopped them.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

**Next Morning**

~Draco POV

"Finally." I said slipping the ankle bracelet off. These mutha fuckas should have learned that shit don't work on me. "Now stay here nigga, I need you to babysit this shit til I get back." I said to my cousin as I slid it on his ankle. "Where my money at?" He asked holding his hand out. "You'll get it when I get back. Stay here." I said grabbing my keys and walking out. I got in my car making my way to Will's house. I needed to talk to him.

**

I pulled up to his house and approached the door. After knocking and ringing the doorbell a few times, I didn't get an answer. I pulled out my phone calling his number.

"The number you have dialed is not in service. Please t-" I hung up. Not in service? What the hell. Where this nigga at? I turned around noticing one of his cars was gone. "Will!" I yelled from outside. I walked around the back rattling on the doorknob, it was unlocked. I walked into his house, and everything was gone.

"What the fuck." I said to myself.

I went up to his room and all of his clothes were gone. "Son of a bitch."

~Will POV

"Hello sir." A receptionist said as I walked into the building. "I'm here to see Sanai Cooper. I'm not, uh, sure if she still lives here." I said. She grabbed the phone dialing a number. "Can I get a name?" She asked looking up at me.

"Will. Will Gresham."

"Hello Ms. Cooper. You have a Will Gresham here to see you. Should I let him up?" She asked over the phone. "Okay, alright. He's on his way." She hung up the phone.