𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, it's good."

He got on first and left space for me, as well on the back. "Come on, pretty girl." He mumbled as I got on carefully.

"JJ please don't cr-" I pleaded as he revved it.
"Huh? Can't hear you, princess," he shouted over the bike.

"Don't fucking crash!" I yelled back, knowing he knew what I was gonna say.

"Yeah, yeah," he mumbled as he revved it a bit to warm it up and speeded out of the chateau.
I held on to his abdomen tightly as he drove around the cut.

The ride was fun I have to say. We were laughing while I held on to JJ as if my life depended on it.
Well... It kinda did.

"JJ, slow down!" I yelled anxious that I was gonna fall off. He only went faster making my heart drop to my stomach.

"No, get over your fear Mad's." He shouted as he went even faster. "It's not my fear!" I yelled as I held on tighter.

"So why'd you want me to slow down?" He asked making a good point. I rolled my eyes and stayed silent since I lost the argument.

He draped my arms tighter around him as we started approaching my street, he started slowly down which made me feel better.

He pulled up into my driveway carefully and I saw Elle on the porch with my mom.

"Madalyn! JJ!" Elle hollered as I got off the bike, She opened the porch door and ran to us.

"JJ!" she yelled excitedly as she ran up and hugged JJ as she swerved me.

I took my helmet off and my jaw dropped as she pick JJ over me.

"Hey, Elle!" He snickered as he got off the dirtbike and carried her on his side. He saw my reaction and laughed at me.

I dropped my plastic bag on the lawn and crossed my arms in jealousy.

"Hey, Madalyn." She giggled as she snuggled into JJ's chest even further.

"Hey, Elle" I mumbled stroking her dark brown hair away from her face.

"Guess what JJ," she whispered in her cute little voice. "What happened?" he whispered as he kissed her chubby cheek.

"Madalyn has a crush on y-" she whispered before I clamped my hand over her mouth, to prevent that exposing sentence from being put out.

JJ's eyes went wide at the sentence and chucked nervous, with a huge smile from ear to ear.

Shit. I screwed up once again. Seriously Madalyn?

"Okay... uh...she had her medicine. Side effects are she tells random stuff that is not true." I stammered, scratching the back of my neck humiliated.

JJ giggled at my embarrassed state while I let go of Elle's mouth slowly and gave her a glance motioning her to quit it.

"Well, she should...sleep it off, yeah?" JJ muttered as he glanced at my rose-pink lips. "Uh. Yeah." I stuttered as I took Elle off of JJ onto me.

My cheeks heated embarrassed since JJ now knew.
I think.

What if he didn't like me back though and I just ruined the friendship? I loved our friendship.
I was comfortable telling him anything and he was too. Well, maybe not my feelings towards him.
But we never kept secrets from each other.

"I'll see you in a couple of hours, okay?" JJ grinned. "Yeah, see you," I mumbled as he kissed my cheek, making me feel flustered, As he kissed my cheek my mother whistled at our tension.