Chapter 11: TSL Soundtrack

Start from the beginning

"Levi, we need to talk to you. Get off your ass, and come to the door!" Mammon hit the side of his fist on the door.

"No."

Mammon took a step back, and started wildly gesturing. "See? See? What'd I tell ya?! He won't even open the damn door for us."

I take a moment to think, Levi's upset, so probably not gonna get the vinyl no matter how hard I tr...

Someone's walking up from behind Mammon.

"Don't just stand there, (Y/n). Try sayin' something to him." Mammon nudged my arm.

"Hey, so I was wondering who that was out here in the hall. So, it's the pair everyone's talking about..." Solomon grinned.

Mammon spun around. "...Wha? Oh, Solomon it's you. What'd ya mean by that?" Mammon said, not particularly happy to see him.

"I'm referring to the rumor regarding a certain human by the name of (Y/n). A human who looks... mostly... ordinary at first glance, but has already managed to make a pact with demon, despite having only just got here. Apparently this demon must be a real idiot, because he let a human discover and exploit his greatest weakness, and was tricked into forging a pact." Solomon said attempting to trick Mammon.

"AHAHA! What demon was that? He must be a total numbskull! Ha! What an idiot!" Mammon obliviously laughed.
He abruptly stopped laughing.
"... Wait. You're talkin' about ME!" Mammon shouted.

Solomon just stood there, completely content.

Mammon grumbled. " What're you even doin' here Solomon?"

"I'm here because Leviathan invited me." He said, still grinning.

Mammon took a step back. "Wha? Levi invited YOU?! To his room?! No way, I don't buy it."

"I'm afraid it's the truth." Solomon walks up towards the door. "Leviathan, it's me."

"What's the secret phrase?" Levi asked while eating something. I began to pay close attention, maybe this was my chance.

"The second lord-" Solomon started.

"attempted to steal the Lord of Corruption's platypus, which could lay golden eggs-" Levi continued, signaling the first part was correct.

"having incurred the wrath of the Lord of Corruption for this misdeed-" Solomon continued further.

"it was ordered that the second lord would be forever dubbed The Lord of Fools. Secret phrase authenticated. You may enter." Levi said like a robot.

Levi opened up the door, "Well, guess I'll see you two later, bye." Solomon entered.

"That was the secret phrase! They gave it away didn't they?! Try saying what Solomon said." Mammon cheered.

I take a deep breath, walk up to the door, and knock.
"What's the secret phrase?" Levi asked.
"The second lord..." I began.
Levi played a buzz sound.
"Secret phrase authentication failure. Access Denied." I hear him trying not to laugh.

"Huh? That's totally right! That's exactly what Solomon said!" Mammon stomped.

"The secret phrase is periodically reset." Levi tried to sound like a robot again but failed due to laughter.

"You're saying it's a one-time password? Seriously?!" Mammon groaned.

"Maybe you should come back when you've at-least watched TSL on DVD." Levi suggested.

Great. The one thing I can't do.

" What the hell, Levi?!" Mammon sighs. "I don't exactly understand here but from what I can gather, Solomon just proved to Levi that he's a total TSL nerd, so now they're buddies. Which means if you wanna borrow that soundtrack.." Mammon paused. "You've gotta become a TSL nerd yourself, it's either that or NOTHING!" Mammon jumped up in the air and cheered me on. I couldn't help but laugh.

▀▀▀▀▀
Thanks for reading! Since everyones introductions and whatnots are done, I'm gonna strive to make chapters longer and describe actions and feelings more!
▀▀▀▀
Word Count:
1160
▀▀▀▀