Chapter 6: Goldie and Floor

"I'm gonna put it in the microwave and thaw it. Let's see.. I guess about two minutes should do it." He assessed.

"What's with all the racket you two?!... HEY! What's that there in the microwave?!"

*****

"That looks like..."

"GOLDIE?"

"My credit  card?!"

"My Baby!"

"The Only Thing More Important than Life
Itself!"
Mammon shouted.

"Get it outta there before the microwave demagnetizes it and makes it useless!" He roared.

"Ooh, I didn't think of that. Better stop the defrost cycle, I guess!" Leviathan teases.

"Levi, you idiot! How could you do something so stupid?! You're dumb as a stump, ya know that?!" Mammon chastised unknowingly.

"Are you SURE you should be talking to me like that, Mammon? After all, I'm the one who found the credit card Lucifer took from you." Leviathan boasted. I guess I don't exist then. "ahh..." Mammon said under his breath.

"So, do you want me to give you your card back?" Levi beamed.

"You'd BETTER! ...um, I mean, yes please... Please give it back, Leviathan, sir..?" Mammon attempted.

"Oh wow, this is embarrassing! I can't believe that's all it took for you to abandon your pride! You're even down on you're knees! You're one of the seven rules of the Devildom Mammon. Shouldn't you be ashamed of yourself?" Leviathan teased farther, desperately trying not to laugh.

Mammon sat silent, man I wish I could see his face right now.

"Well whatever... Okay then, if you want your card back, you've got to give back the Seraphina doll you won at the convince store." Leviathan said, being an oh so merciful lord.

"The Sera.. what now? What're ya talkin' about? I don't remember winnin' anything." Mammon thought out loud.

As Mammon is talking, I can feel the anger building up in Levi.

"I don't believe this! You forgot that you have her?! How could you?!" Leviathan shouted, his voice getting louder towards the end.

"Ugh, c'mon. Whatever you want, I'll give it to ya! Just give me back my credit card!" Mammon said, completely ignoring how angry Levi is.

Levi takes a large breath in and out and says, " All right, but there's one more condition: I want you to make a pact with this human."

Finally I can contribute to the conversation.

Mammon comes up with the sweetest voice he can muster and says, "Right, a pact, that's fine! I'm more than happy to do whatever you..." his voice drops lower than his normal pitch, "...wait, WHAT?! Why'd ya want ME to make a PACT?!"

Levi explains his master supervillain plan to Mammon. His excitement building since he gets to live out a fantasy of being an evil genius. "Game over, I win" Levi finishes.

"Pfft, I don't believe this. It's just money Levi. I can't believe you'd go through all this trouble!" Mammon unknowingly attempts at gloating.

"Excuse me? Remind me which one of us threw away what little pride he had left, all to get his hands on a credit card?" Leviathan quipped.

"Hey you, shut up" Mammon shouts in defeat and turns towards me. " And you, human! What're ya thinkin' letting Levi use you like this? Are you stupid? Go on, say something!"

"Make a pact with me, Mammon." I say as I close my eyes and grin.

"UH-UH! NO WAY! NOT INTERESTED" Mammon yells as he backs up, " I am the Great Mammon, Avatar of Greed, one of the seven rulers of the Devildom! Fool! Do you think I'd let some human be the boss of me?" Mammon exaggerated.

"OOH LUUUUUCIFEEERRRRR! Mammon's here unfreezing his credit caaard!!" Levi shouts and Mammon trips over his feet to come back over to me and Levi as Mammon says joyfully, "I mean, of course I'll make a pact with you, human! I'd be thrilled to!"

As soon as he said that, my entire body changed. Before I could comprehend what I was feeling, I fell the cold stone tile on my face. .ʎzznɟ slǝǝɟ ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ

*****

I wake up in my bed in the Devildom, I hear video game sounds and.. quiet sobbing? I hear 3 people breathing in here total. Someone quietly slides in the room and walks towards someone. I stay quiet and motionless to possibly gather what in the heck happened to me.

"Lucifer, do you have any idea why (y/n) passed out?" I think Diavolo whispered.

"(She/he/they) made a pact with that idiot and per Mammon and Leviathan's story, she passed out right afterward." Lucifer yell whispered.

"(She/he/they) made a pact with him?" Diavolo mumbled to himself.

I decide they know as much as I do, so I rollover and yawn. Signaling that I'm awake.
Whoever was sobbing has immediately shut up.

"Ah, Good morning, (y/n)!" Diavolo beamed.

"Good morning." I reply and wave.

Diavolo walks closer to me and says, "I'm going to ask you some questions to figure out why you passed out, alright?"

I nod in reply

"Have you ever passed out before?"

"No."

"Do have any medical issues that would cause that to occur?"

"Not that I know of."

"Hm.. May I ask you this next question in your ear only?" I hear Lucifer shift his feet. Diavolo bends down and leans in toward me.

"S-Sure"

"Can you see, (y/n)?"

——-
Thanks for reading! Please comment and vote so I know I'm writing ok!
——-
Word Count:
892
——-