•part 29 | real life | rain isnt gonna dance by itself•

it's been about a week since they both exchanged the "i love you". it's now sunday april 26th so that meant that timothee was leaving that friday. kaya had spent most of the week before with conan, bretman and josie as well as talked to millie a ton and planned for what they were going to do when she got back to la. she brought timothee with sometimes when she went to hangout with her friends since he was kind of friends with them too. since kaya was with her friends the last week she promised she would spend every second with timothee until he left.

when they both woke up around 10am. oddly enough it was a rainy day in california so kaya and timothee decided to stay inside and just watch tv shows and cuddle since there wasn't anything better to do. they doordashed food and decided to finish outer banks, and then binge half of ginny and georgia and save the rest for them to watch another day, and then once they were done with that they heard about a new show on hulu called cruel summer so they were going to watch that, until timothee suggested something to do.

"we should go dance in the rain" kaya smiled to herself as she immediately got up and started putting on her shoes until she quit and just threw them to the side "yolo" she said as she started running as timothee got up and chased her. she went to her back door and opened it as timothee just looked at her

"well the rain isn't gonna dance by itself is it?" she asked him as he ran out with her. timothee brought out a speaker in the process and put on music for them to dance to. they dance in the rain for a while, wether it was slow dancing or just full on jumping around. they obviously kissed a few times in the process. then the song "photograph" by ed sheeran came on and they came together to somewhat slow dance together, halfway through the song timothee spoke up as he was turning her.

"you know i love you so fucking much right. if i lost you i'd probably loose all respect for myself" kaya just looked up at him "come here chalamet". and they pretty much just started making-out in the rain (literally bye is this the notebook or smth?)

after they were tired they started to walk back. they walked by kayas pool and kaya thought about how he pushed her in the pool. even though it was still pouring rain she thoughts it'd be funny so she stopped him and turned him around. she went up and kissed him so he thought it'd be a lil romantic gesture, she then pulled his head down a bit to where her mouth was by is ear so he could whisper

"karmas a bitch, this is payback" and then pushed him into the pool. after timothee came up he got out of the pool and ran over to ky but ky started running to where he couldn't catch her, once he got ahold over her he picked her up bridal style and threw her into the pool and jumped in after. they swam and joked until they were ready to go inside, which wasn't long since it was raining and it started to thunderstorm so they went in so they wouldn't get electrocuted

after they dried off they decided to eat and then after they were done with that they went back into kys room and continued to cuddle since they were both still kind of cold from dancing in the rain. they were decided on listening to music or watching tv

after about 20 minutes they just decided to watch tv since they literally where just listening to music. they put on modern family. while they were laying there and what not, timothee was lost in thought. kaya looked up at him and saw him in a daze. she wanted to know what he was thinking so hard about.

"are you okay? you know you can talk to me right?" she asked timothee "yeah i know, i'm just trying to sort out my thoughts, some of them are about you i won't lie. even though it's been kind of a short time we've been together i i literally love you so much, i practically fell in love at first sight. and i just..." timothee paused, and then started talking again. "i just want to give you the whole entire world, screw the world the entire universe. i just have a lot of other thoughts i need to sort out outside of that. it's mostly like about work and stuff.. i guess i'm overwhelmed" he told the girl, she immediately knew how he felt. she had been in that place before.

"i'll give you the number and email of my old therapist, she was in la, it's kind of weird she moved to new york. she really helped me and i think she could help you" ky looked at him with a soft smile. "i swear your the only person who gets me. what would i do without you?" he smiled back at her and then continued to watch the show until they fell asleep.

★★★★★
authors notes!
i know shows like outer banks, ginny and georgia and cruel summer weren't even out in earlyish 2020 but like.... let's just pretend they are because the timeline makes more sense if it was back in 2020