★Chapter 36★

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰

The flight's attendents voice rings over the PA. " Flight 623 just landed from Indianapolis and will be arriving at gate two."

El and Will are smiling, holding each other's hand in happiness, Jonathan's leg was bouncing up and down in nervousness while Arglye is just sitting there nodding his head thinking about something.

You and Mike should be showing up in mere seconds.

 They both look towards gate 2 and see you and Mike walking out behind a line of people, Mike with sunglasses on and you with a smile on your face searching for them.

El stands up with a smile on her face, " Y/N! Mike!"

You and Mike sees her figure waving, Mike holds up the flower in his hands as you smile wider, she looks so good in her outfit, her hair styled just like Joyce's, she looked a little tired but you wouldn't let that effect your day.

You run up to El as she runs up to you, she kisses you and hugs you with a big grin on her face, this is what she's missed for so long.

You smile as you kiss her forehead and move away from the hug, she grasps your waist as you cup both sides of her face, you two laugh as you cry a little.

" I missed you." El says sniffling.

" Me too." you whisper, you kiss her again, Mike is looking at Jonathan, Will, and a dude with long black hair.

You pull away, " Mike!" you whisper shout, he snaps out of his trance and hands you the flowers.

" Here, I made these in my little garden for you." You say smiling as she accepted them with a big smile on her face.

" Thank you." She says queitly, you look to the right and see Will standing there with a big grin on his face.

She turns the card over and it reads-

To Elly,

                 Love N/N

" Hi will baby!" you say and hug him, he falls into your embrace and gets a whiff of your scent that he's come to love and will always love.

" Hi n/n" Will responds in your hair, you move back and give Will a kiss, his lips moving in sinc with yours.

He's really needed this, you pull away smiling and rub his cheek a little as he smiles thinly.

" Oh. Um, what's that?" Mike asks as you go over to Jonathan.

" It's something I'm working on for Y/n." Will responds dryly, smacking the poster against his hand softly.

" Cool." Mike says the air a little tense and awkward, they didn't make up or talk about the fight before Will left so that caused some unwanted problems that didn't get solved.

You smile as you walk over to Jonathan, his nervousness growing evem more intense- he smoked before he got here and in your letters and on the phones calls you asked Jonathan to stop smoking, so he did for like a week then went back to smoking- he breaths in and out.

" Hi Jonathan." You smile, he smelled a little off but you just thought since you haven't seen him in so long that's why he smelled weird.

" HI." He says queitly his talking shaking a little, he just stood there as you gave him a questioning look.

" Not going to hug her man?" A dude with long blck hair and a ' i'm to cool to rule' outfit on.

" uh-..... yea" Jonthan says, your eyebrows furrows a bit- did he not want to hug you?