😚
please stop touching me i will kiss you

🎾
uhm what if i want to kiss you 😳

😚
bro.. 😳

🎾
bro... 🥵🥵

🥸
are you lot.. drunk?

🎾
yes

😚
no

🥸
remember to have hangover soup...
bro we have class tomorrow why are you all drinking??

😚
alcohol taste good
jeje honey tagged along that's all.

🎾
you made me drink you bozo motherf

closing her phone, she smiled to herself knowing thar she wasn't gonna be the only one out for blood in the morning. feeling her phone vibrate and buzz, she sighed and opened her phone again.

🎾
LIKE WHY WOULD SHE BREKA UP WITBME YOU KOW? LIKE I LOVED HER SO MCIN TOO AND SHE JSUT BREAKS UP BECAUSE SHE FINDS SOMEONE ELSE??

😚
she didnt deserve you jeje honey 😒
ur out of her league dont cry over her pls
ur gettin your tears on my jacket

🥸
why are yall texting to each other if youre next to each other

😚
jeno cant speka when hes drunk and all my words come out as swear words and jumbled messes 💀💀

stifling a laugh, she smirked and pressed the facetime button. seeing them both pick up, they were quite literally sitting next to each other. jeno in pure tears and the other chewing on a spoon? looking between their screens, she deducted that they were definitely eating ice cream with several soju bottles around them.

running hand through her hair, she laid back down and listened to their cries and swears. "why are you guys drinking." forming a line with her lips, the black haired boy only laughed and furiously tapped at his screen. the notifications sliding in from the top.

😚
it's not my fault that soju taste like heaven
oh man i love soju
soju love soju life
all ineed n life is soji
heheh

🎾
DID SHE NOT LOVE ME?
I GAVE HER EVERYJTING AND SHE TJREW IT AHWAY 😭😭

😚
jeno drinks to cope.

laughing, she rested her chin on her hand as she saw the two look at each other and wave their hands. raising an eyebrow, they hung up on her leaving her behind. gasping in shock, she grinded her teeth and left the call as well. she was behind shocked and betrayed by a few drunk assholes. they were gonna have an earful to listen to when they each other tomorrow. knowing that the two of them were gonna have exhausting headaches in the morning.

they often drunk texted and called me often, this was the point in time in which i learned that jaemin was a ragging alcoholic. jeno only came for the ride because he drank to cope. they were a pair of misfits when it came to alcohol and it was questionable.

they loved trying to invite me over to drink, but back then, it was too early for me to think about that type of stuff. of course, alcohol became an outlet over time when i did cave in with them. turns out, i'm the only idiot in their group who can hold their alcohol at all.