The docks

He found Albert behind the counter, weighing ground meat for a client. He did not even bat an eye when he saw Sweeney but after his customer was gone, he turned sharply to him.

"What do you want now?" he asked. It was clear that he was not having a good day and it was only going to get worse.

"Mr. Lovett, there is something you need to see. It's Ms. Price, sir" replied Sweeney, trying to look concerned and hiding his smirk the best he could. Shit was about to hit the fan.

"What happened? Is she alright?" he asked and for a second he seemed worried but Sweeney knew better.

"I don't know, sir. As soon as I saw her I ran home to fetch you." he said and much to his surprise, Albert wasted no time in taking off his butcher's apron and closing up his shop to go with Sweeney. He also did not hesitate to pay for the carriage ride to Whitechapel. Did he really care? He could have fooled anyone but Sweeney knew he reason for his distress was most likely the possibility of never lying with her. That perverted old git.

"Follow me, sir" he told Albert when they go out of the carriage. During the ride told his landlord that he was on his way to shave a gentleman in Spitafields when he spotted Eleanor engaging in some very concerning behaviour with a lad. He decided not to get into details, he wanted Mr. Lovett to be shocked because he knew very well after shock came anger and he wanted to witness him kicking Eleanor to the curb. He led the impatient man to the alley where he'd last seen her.

He was disappointed it was empty, where they too late? He knew Eleanor wasn't one for quickies and usually needed to come at least twice or thrice to be fully satisfied but he would not be surprised to learn the fish boy could not last long. In a way, he was glad, he wanted to be the best lover Eleanor ever had even though they had not shagged and would not shag in this timeline. It was just a matter of pride.

"Now what? Where is she?" Albert asked, a little irritated. Sweeney himself was a little nervous, he knew Albert would get angry with him for wasting his time. Hell, he could even raise his rent to make up for the customers he'd lost and he was already struggling to pay the usual amount for the week considering he spent three days just following Eleanor and her family around instead of making money.

Fortunately for him, in a moment of silence, a muffled moan was heard from afar. Both men perked up at this and followed the sound. Sure enough, they walked round the block and on a small secluded beach were Eleanor and her lover. Although they were partially concealed by the building, he had a good view of the scene before him and he could feel himself getting hotter. Eleanor was on top of the boy, riding him with abandon, moving her hips in that sinful rhythm that never failed to drive him crazy. Both were still mostly clothed so he could not see the actual joining of their bodies and he thanked the heavens for that, but Eleanor's corset was opened and her magnificent breasts were on display, bouncing freely in sync with her movements. God they were already so full, so round and creamy. He watched as the boy squeezed them somewhat clumsily, as if he didn't know where to grab. Stupid lad, he didn't know how to treat a woman and yet Eleanor seemed to enjoy it because she rewarded his action with a wanton moan. Disgusting.

"Interesting, very interesting indeed" said Albert and Sweeney was reminded of his presence. The larger man seemed to be oblivious to his as well, because he lowered his hand to his rather engorged crotch and started rubbing himself through his trousers as he watched the pair with great interest. Had everyone lost their sense of propriety?

"Mr. Lovett, this is your fiancée. Are you not going to do anything?"

"Like what? I knew I wasn't marrying a virgin. Her mother warned me not to expect blood on the sheets, if you know what I mean. Some incident with her father or maybe it was her uncle or some cousin a few years ago" he said dismissively. "It is no problem for me. I'd rather have my women experienced than those innocent virgins that just lie there and take it. I mean, look at her, she is good. She moves like a little whore. She was born to please and I can't wait to get my hands on her!"