doctors appointments

hey all! new prompt:) one of my own ideas.

prompt: billy has a doctors appointment today that he's not quite fond of. there's not any age-regression doctors so he'll have to go to a regular one. he'll have to get his yearly shots and he is deathly afraid of needles! yn would be by his side but it's a day she's been dreading too.

monday morning
7am

yn had been dreaming of a peaceful wake up to a beautiful yet again, monday morning in her hawkins home, but unfortunately, it wasn't peaceful. for the last hour or so, billy had been weeping about not going to the doctor because he was so scared of them & hasn't been to one in a very long time. and since he's regressed or a regressor, there's no types of doctors for him so he'll have to go to a regular one.

since then, yn has just been trying to comfort the crying boy in her arms since it was a long day yesterday & he sneakily spent the night. however, yn made the appointment a while ago just for this  matter. he needed his yearly shots/checkup to see how everything's going.

with that, yn would be bringing him to her doctors to see what they could do. but for now, al she can do is comfort her crying little boy while he sobs in her chest. "it's going to be okay love, just a couple pokes and some exams and then you'll be all good!" yn cooed softly, trying to cheer him up.

"n-no n-ne-needles! s'areddd!" he weeps. "i know it can be scary honey but it's just a little checkup to see how big you've grown! won't take too long." she said hugging the crying man. "n-no wanna! wanna s'ay here wif you! 'tupid doctow!" he pouts while crossing his arms. "hey hey careful language little man." yn chuckled.

it took a while and after some chats, he fully calmed down, some sniffles here & there but no tears. "well love, it's at 10:30 and it's now 8:30 so we have to get ready. how bout a quick feed and then i'll dress you, how does that sound?" she asked while he looked at her with big blue eyes. "o-otay mommy." he replied, getting himself comfy on your chest while he then latched on.

once his feeding had been done, yn knew that he probably went in his diaper so she then laid out his changing mat with his supplies. "alright baby, i'm gonna change you, okay?" she whispered while billy just babbled, staring at you with those pretty eyes. yn smiled and continued to loosen the diaper and clean him.

after billy was changed, yn put on an some blue denim shorts overalls with a white champion tshirt underneath, some white socks & then some nike blazer shoes. "all done love! you look adorable." she smiled and he made grabby hands for you. "you want mommy huh baby." yn smiles after the boy was in her arms.

the two were now sitting in the bed, hugging each other until yn asked if he was hungry

the two were now sitting in the bed, hugging each other until yn asked if he was hungry. "would you like some yogurt for breakfast baby? and some raisins?" the girl asked her babyboy. "yes pwease." he mumbled, still grumpy about going to the doctor. "alright love." she cooed, hoisting the boy on her hip to go to the kitchen.