"My goodness! (Y/N) did you-" "make breakfast for us earlier? Absolutely, even took care of the hags meals while I was at it. Along with her squealing pigs, she calls "daughters"." The young woman replied with a dry tone at the end. Walking over to the sink to clean some bowls while the food was warming up.

Elliot did his best to hold back a wince at her blunt response. He goes over to take a seat at the white clothed table. "Well, they are still my family.." The blonde said quietly with a sour taste on his pink tongue.

(Y/N) almost dropped the cup she was washing in the sink. In her (e/c) eyes, Elliot was saint, a gift among men and woman with his beautiful, tender heart. It pained the female that he would dare say he was even related to those heathens he calls his "step-sisters" and "step-mother". Truly, the young woman pitied him. Hoping with disdain that the laddies of the house got what was coming to them.

Blowing a soap bubble away from her face, (Y/N) thinks of a little song to cheer herself and Elliot up.

"Oooohhh Ooohhh~! Ooohhh- *ack!*" Coughing into her fist from hitting such a note. Elliot giggles at her dramatic gasping for air.

"*Ahem!*" The young mans laughter ceased as he waits for her to sing, holding back his chuckles.

Grinning, (Y/N) picks up a clean ladle and starts to stir the warming up oatmeal.

"The dreams of young lovers are like a good wine.
Surprised by the richnees and sorrow they'll find. Longing for something sweet, come sweep me off my feet~!"

"Hoping for some change, to take me away!
For nothing in life comes free."

(Y/N) sang, using her free arm to grab a cinammon shaker, sprinkling in the seasoning. To caught up in her cooking to see Elliot's swooning expression. The blonde had always adored her voice, even when they were children, he'd listen to her made-up songs and lullabies. Even if they were odd to the ear, Elliot would listen attentively.

"Oh, hope is a dish far too quickly consumed.
Pipe dreams on a plate, I'm simply run-through. All alone, sitting still, a table for two."

(Y/N) turns to her friend, winking as she gestures to the nicely set-up she had made. Elliot's fair skin had turned a pretty shade of pink at her cheekiness. But soon his friend placed a hand atop of her forehead in mock tiredness.

"Bitterness plagues me, but what I am to do?For nothing in life comes free...!"

(Y/N)'s smile returns and her attention goes back to the pot, vigor her in stirring.

"You'll see... Never they'll tell me. It's written in the stars; I'll never get that far! I'll spread my wings and fly far from here, reaching for my best. Then finally, my heart will be at rest."

Bringing out bowls and cups, she placed them carefully on the table. Bowing in mockery towards Elliot. Flashing his pearly whites, the gent gets up from his seat to help her. Which was greatly appreciated for her tired arms.

"...OH...!" (Y/N) sings the high note right this time as she heads over to the warmed up pot.

"The party's about to begin, so...! Grab all the glasses and bottles you can. Dress up the table, and cheers the end. Of the sorrow, the sadness, all the strife we've endured! A new day is coming, those wishes been heard! Oh, sit down and enjoy what's served."

Pouring the food in each bowl, the young woman smiles gently.

"A new day is coming, my wishes been heard.
So, sit down and enjoy what's served..." (Y/N) finished, twirling as they place the food down with grace.

Laughing into her dress sleeve, the woman takes Elliot's hand. Dancing in a clusmy waltz while birds from the outside world chirp to a different song. The young male felt his face grow warm even more, while doing his best to keep (Y/N) in his arms. Soon the (h/c) haired woman came to abrupt stop, pushing a dreamy-eyed Elliot to his seat before the food got cold.

"Warm food should surely wake ya' up." 

(Y/N) said, patting down her messy apron. Heading over to her seat, but was astonished by the speed Elliot had as he pulled the chair out for her. Smirking coyly, she does another mocking bow. "Thank you, monsieur.~"

"Pas de problème ma dame aime.." 

(Y/N) snorts at the males attempt of flattery, letting him push her chair in. Soon sitting in his own seat as they start their breakfeast.

Ta-Da! A new series! I've been inspired and Yandere Disney Male Princess have been on my mind for awhile. I have no idea how the other small tales will turn out but hopefully they'll be good! Please give me your comments and hearts! Hehehe! Ps. I might make a second part if I receive 50 votes and a few comments!