(Imagine more such houses
Facing each other)

Peace.... Is what  i feel in this place...... Soon some kids came running to us......... Shiva picked one of them up and that lil girl spoke something to shiva to which he looked at me and than said something to girl and tickled her. And the girl brought a lady in her late 30's but  having a great charm. She came and everyone took her blessings, while rahim chacha stood there and she went near him and chacha encircled his hand on her shoulder and said some sweet nothings to her making everyone laugh and she smiled. Than she came to me i also like others tried to touch her feet but she stopped me and kept her hand on my head and turns around and says,

"Kafi lambe safar se aaye ho sab log thoda haath mooh dho lo fir khana khate hai........ Reshma thoda sabji dhyaan rakhna main bitiya ki madad kar de deti........"

Than she hold my hand and signed me to move and i followed her. We crossed the bridge and and here were only 3 small houses in particular and she said,

"Yeh wala mera ghar hai........... Aur yeh saath wala tumhara....... Koii bhi cheez ki jaroorat ho mujhse mang lena main yahin hoon...... "

I replied,

"Shukriya...... "

She looked at me and said,

"Bhut hi pyaari awaz hai tumhari............. "

And i smiled and she says,

"Aise hi muskurati raho...... Bhut khubsurat lagti ho......."

And we entered the house and she gave me a saree and said,

"Yeh saree pehenlo kafi dino se tumne kapde nahi badle honge na........ "

I nodded as i also want to change into fresh set of clothing. And she says,

"Jaldi se badal lo main 5 minute mein aati hoon...... "

She went and i closed the door i removed my dupatta and saw the saree it was of satin so soft and of purple color. I opened half of the zip of my dress easily but after that it stucked a little  when i turned around in order to unzip my anarkali there was a little mirror which was hung a little down than my level showing my half face and my shoulder blade........as my anarkali was loose due to half open zip soon my eyes landed on the place where shiva kissed me. A blush adorned my cheeks visible from the mirror and a smile appeared i was really in a different world and i don't know why??? Feel of him around me gave me butterflies i wanted him to stay more with me...........my hand reached the place where he kissed me Suddenly i felt warmth surronding me and here stood shiva in the same position as we were in the cave i closed my eyes and he placed a feather like kiss on the same area but unlike the first time he lingered there and he brushed his lips from my crook to my neck and than behind my ear and i felt loss of warmth so  i opened my eyes and found no one there.............i looked at myself in the mirror again it was my daydream...........i looked at my reflection and giggled.......... I twirled around enjoying this phase.........i am having a different glow.........my eyes are shining.........i don't know why but i don't want this feeling to end.......... I again looked in mirror i carresed my neck region where i felt his touch............i was blushing unknowingly................my thoughts were leaving me wanting more.............. I cannot stop blushing and hide my face in my hands and turned away from tge mirror.
And there was knock on the door,

"Koii madad chahiye kya beta........."

And i came out of my lala land and said,

"Nahi kaki....... Main abhi aayi...... "

soon started wearing the saree.

___________________________________
---------------------------------------------------------
SHIVA'S POV:-

Soon we reached our destination...... Our home...... We got down and finally alk the kids came towards us running and i picked little ridhi in my arms....... She was really cute always in her fantasy world and a great story teller.......... She looked at raavi and gesturef me to bring my ear near her and  i did and she said,

"Shiva bhaiya app mere liye kitni sundar gudiya lekar aaye...... "

"Main toh koii nahi lya..... "

She pointed towards raavi and i looked at her and she says,

"Gudiya baat karti hai kya...... "

Riddhi was not wrong her raavi us indeed a doll only...... So beautiful so delicate so innocent so cute so..... Shiva stop here..... Stop looking at her......
And i shifted gaze to ridhi again and she says,

"Pata hai shiva bhaiya........... Maine ikk kahani padhi thi uss mein na aisi hi rajkumari ko ikk rajkumar bure raja se bacha kar lekar aata hai..... "

Thus little goofball can never get tired of these stories,

"Itni itni batein kaha se aati hai tujhe......... Bol..... Bol... "

And i tickled her and she laughed and went away. And here came ROHINi CHACHI....... We took her blessings and she took Raavi with her to show her house probably the one next to mine and chacha's.....
Everyone went to freshen so do i went to wash my face........ I sat near the lake and look at my reflection........... I was thinking that why i fall for her.......just few days since i know her but still i want her closer to me.........never i have ever touched a girl but now i was on my own accord moving towards her........... Her fragrance makes me feel like i to deserve to breathe freely without suffocation.........but is this all correct.......to have a feeling for her....is this??????  
I was clouded by my thoughts when i felt someone from threw drops on my face........
I looked and it was Raavi..... A smile adorned my face and she came closer to me i closed my eyes and she kissed my eyelids and than whispered in my ear and said,

"Thoda sa khud ko samay do jawab khud mil jayega....... "

And her fragrance vanished, i opened my eyes she was not there..... Damn it was a dream........ God She was so close to me.........
I was smiling like a maniac and i looked at my reflection.........
It was all new a new face no more gloomy eyes no more stern look but soft eyes and a blushy smile................ This girl is makingel me lively......... Just few moments with her make me so elated what if i spend my whole life with her and than someone shouted,

"Bhaiya...... Khana tyaar hai aa jao......... "

And alas! It's time to move out of my world...... Where she is closest to me and i can only think of her...... Cause in the next part of world i have to take revenge...... I have to complete my vows.......
__________________________________
----------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!!!!!

I actually made a change as in previous update i showed shiva addressimg rohini as amma but now i have changed it to chachi only and edited in previous parts too.... So don't get confused.......
Do tell your views on the update and also please tell if there is any mainfestation for shivi in this story......
And if you like please vote as i see i am not getting good response....... Due to which i am roo lacking enthusiasm......
Hope you understand and also guys i am stuck on 96 followers let's make it a century........

Yours
ODETTE_DELUSION