Ryan x Y/n Nguyen

3rd person pov:
you and ryan have been together for 5 years now. every saturday, he'll bring you to you're favourite Japanese restaurant for dinner. after you guys go to a party. however, that stop for 3 months now and he still doesn't know the reason why? most probably because your pregnant and can't consume sashimi or caffeine, all your favourites :( ryan was getting more and more suspicious of you and decided to get to the bottom of it. he have been analysing all your movement and what you have been eating lately. you know as soon as he finds out your pregnant, you're gonna get a punishment for not telling him.

ryan pov:
usually, me and y/n, my girlfriend, will always go to a Japanese restaurant every saturday. however, she told me that she hates eating Japanese food and wants home cook food or organic food. i was suspicious about her behaviour and want to get to the bottom of it.

me: babe! we need to talk..
y/n: ... about?
me: why you hate Japanese food. its your favourite
y/n: i cant even eat sashimi..
me: wdym you cant? you can eat whatever you like baby.
y/n: but for now, i cant
me: why not?
y/n: uhh.. i think it's time i tell you something..
me: tell me what?
y/n: that i'm-
me: you're what??!
y/n: -pregnant
me: 😳 you're what?
y/n: pregnant..
me: why didn't you tell me earlier? i would have known and took better care of you..
y/n: you've alway take care of me. i don't want to add more pressure of taking care of me and our kid. you're working part time, yes. but you're social life..
me: y/n, you know i will always put you first.
y/n: ik but-
me: no buts y/n. no buts.

i pulled her in for a hug as i felt a tear drop onto my shirt. 'i'm sorry i didn't tell you this earlier' she said while sobbing.

me: shhhh.. it's ok hunny it's ok
y/n: i love you baby
me: i love you too

with that i laid her down on the bed and hover above her. she was still sobbing a little but i calm her down my caressing her stomach. she stop 'crying' and i kiss her lips. she puts her hand around my neck and her legs around my waist. she knows she's in trouble.

⚠️SMUT WARNING ⚠️

3rd person pov:
the kiss soon became a make out session. ryan pulled out and took of y/n's shirt as well as his. he continued to kiss y/n. slowly, he went down to her neck, giving her hickies. while his hands are under y/n's skirt. without y/n's permission, he pulled her skirt down and started massaging her pussy. playing his game, y/n's hands slowly trailed down to ryan's pants. she pulled it down and started stroking his cock. both of them were enjoying they're moments, until ryan grip both of y/n's hands above her. he slowly slides his cock into y/n and started to trust.
y/n moaned, letting ryan know she's loving it. he starts going faster and y/n was a moaning mess. y/n couldn't hold it in and cum all over ryan's dick in her. ryan pulled out and licked her leftovers. when ryan was slowly making his way up to y/n's lips, he felt a kick. he pause and laid on y/n stomach. he started kissing it while y/n played with his hair. they stayed there for the rest of the day, naked. soon, both of them fell asleep.
-
-
AUTHOR'S NOTES:
sorry for the long awaited story. i've been trying to adjust back to my sleep schedule as school have alr started.. bare with me and this story is coming to an end.
-
-
HAPPY 4th OF JULY