Oliver Moy x Y/n Moy

3rd person pov:
you and you're husband, Oliver Moy, have been married to each other for 2 years now. however, 3 months ago, you've found out that you're pregnant. you have not told him yet and was planning to do so during Fathers' Day, which is today.

y/n pov:
the past two months, i've been going shopping for baby clothes. i have not told Oliver the news yet and thought of surprising him today. i needed to distract Oliver so i asked his brother, Sebastian, for help. good thing he agreed. so early in the morning, i woke Oliver up at 7 and told him that Sebastian needs him. while he was gone, i decorate our house in pink and blue themes. as well as place all the baby clothes i brought into a box.

~time skip: when Oliver got home~

when i heard Sebastian's car, i quickly walk to the front door with a blindfold. Oli got out of the passenger seat and walk to me and gave me a hug. while he was hugging me, i pass the blindfold to Sebastian, signalling him to put it on Oliver.

oli pov:
as i was hugging my lovely wife, y/n, someone place a blindfold on me.

me: ayo what the hell?
y/n: chill babe. i have a surprise for you
me: what is it?
y/n: i don't know. that's for you to find out

y/n helped me to the living room and i sat on the couch. y/n then took off the blindfold and handed me a box.

me: what is this babe?
y/n: open it!!
me: okok

when i opened the box, the first thing i saw was clothes?? but it's for babies..

me: babe, what is this suppose to mean?
y/n: look for more clues in the living room and in the box
me: uh.. there's blue and pink balloons??
y/n: mhm. what about the box? you have not taken out everything yet
me: huh? what do you mean baby
y/n: look inside the clothes
me: BABE! ARE YOU FOR REAL RIGHT NOW?

i said standing up, going in for a hug. she hug back and nodded her head. i pulled away from the hug and kiss her passionately on the lips. i could see from the corner of my eyes that Seb have left and the kiss soon became a make out session.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
i know it's a little short but it's all i can think of. don't forget to vote :) thank you