Dracula the Game Developer

Start from the beginning

"How long did that take him to make?" Isaac asked.

"Judging by the attire, I'd argue it took him quite a few years to create it." Carmilla spoke.

VEGA chirped, "It is said in one interview that Dracula took a thousand United States dollars to make the initial investment into his start up company. But by the time he made Castlevania he was already making close to 2.6 million a year from the sales of arcade cabinets, game cartridges, and exclusive distribution rights alone."

Trevor coughed on his drink as he shouted, "What!?"

Hector was drinking some soda before coughing and spitting it out. He hacked and punched his chest before looking at the screen. "HOW MUCH!?"

VEGA repeated, "2.6 million, however that's not including inflation."

"Inflation?" Carmilla asked.

Greta chuckled, then started cackling like a mad woman, "I'm dating the son of a rich man! I've hit it big!" She was laughing while VEGA answered Carmilla,

"Inflation is the accumulation of wealth over time as well as adjusting with the economic environment."

"So that number got bigger overtime!?" Carmilla nearly exclaimed.

Lisa giggled. "Well it seems like you still can surprise your wife, my husband is a business genius."

VEGA replied to Carmilla's question. "Yes,"

Back at the screen, Dracula walked to the stage and began speaking. "I was walking down a sidewalk when I saw these arcade machines and how much joy it brought to children, so I thought of something brilliant. I wanted to create my own game. I started Tepes Visuals a little over five years ago to begin bringing new arcades that children can play."

The audience clapped and Dracula continued. "But that wasn't enough. I didn't want to make games simply for kids. Everyone of all ages has the right to play these games. That is why I am pleased to announce my newest game. Castlevania. The story of good and evil that will take place in the fortress of Dracula, King of all Vampires."

Adrian chuckled, "In a way I guess we are children at heart."

Sypha tapped her chin, "In a way it would make a great adventure, I mean if I was to write a book of the things I have seen and done, I would probably never need anything again."

Dracula hummed, thinking about the different inventions he could possibly do when they got back.

The audience clapped once more before the screen revealed the beginning screen. Simon Belmont in 8-bit walking towards the gates with the castle in the background and that classic beginning song playing.

Lisa couldn't help but giggle again, "Oh my it's adorable!"

"Is that how games looked back then?" Isaac said, tilting his head slightly.

"Yeah pretty much, but as technology improved, the games started to look better, some to the point of almost looking very much like real life." Ace said.

The classic song of the first game melted to another montage as it shows Castlevania hitting the top 5 of most sold games for that year, along with clips of Dracula posing on magazine covers, as even news segments play with a child who said, "Castlevania is awesome!" With the largest smile he can give as he holds up the NES cartridge.

Lisa smiles, "Oh look dear, look at the joy you brought." She said seeing the happy children playing her husband's game.

Greta was shaking her head a bit. "He made it to the top five... I don't even wanna know how many he sold and how much he made."