Answers

If this was a quiz here are the answers below.

 You got my favourite Triplet Thompson. He is very sweet and gentle. He has an energetic side which makes him look very cute. He has been watching you close lately when you are walking around. He's a little shy when it comes to telling you he likes you. He will protect you with his life. If you get hurt he will help make it better. He likes to help you with cooking. He will always be there for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You got Timber!! This guy is very kind and protective. He likes to complain about how Claude is out to ruin his life always. Even though you make him happy knowing its worth it in the end. As long as he sees you. He follows you around at times wanting to help you around the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh nice! You got Canterbury. This demon triplet has the lowest voice out of the other two. He can be a little bit of a pervert at times. However, he means it in a good way. He is very kind. He usually suffers cleaning up Alois' mess that he does around the manor. He does not always complain about it though. He will help you with any problems you have. He will never leave your side.

(Thank you so much for getting this far! There is a book that follows after this. This is the name of it below. It's quite long, so it will take time for me to upload.)

Name of next book: Demon's Spell/ Reapers Heart Black Butler Demon DemonsXReaderXReapers