Last Episode

**Warning!! There is some matured content on this episode. Read it in your own risk! **

Siv Pov:

It's been a month I was discharged from the hospital. We are in Sam's mansion. We are having our Christmas vacation here. My parents are also with me. They love Sam. I don't know when they started to talk. I have missed a lot of things in these 4 months when I am in a comma.

Daniel and Shivanya are dating now. My darling Nana and Justin are also dating. When I came to know this I was teasing her like something and she was blushing like a red tomato.

Mr. Dominick and his wife came to meet me. They ask apology, because of his stepbrother I have to face this. This is not their fault. So, they too join us on our vacation.

We all sat on the lawn talking and playing. Sam came there while smiling at me. I smile back and he kissed my forehead. He asks for forgiveness for hurting him. I was never been angry with him. And the hurt also left when I came to know about the truth.

He got up from his seat suddenly and kneels in front of me. I stood up from my seat in shock. He took a box from his pocket and opened it. His hand holds my right hand.

Sam: Siv my love, my paapa it's been a year we are dated. It was a wonderful day of my life. I am being a jerk, I hurt you badly. And I am sorry for that. You are the best thing that ever happened in my life. You are a rare gem and I want this beautiful lady to be mine forever. So, my knight in shining armor, will you once again save me by marrying me, he said with the expecting eyes.

I laugh at his ending line. Tears of happiness fell from my eyes. I look at my parents for approval. They smile and nodded their head. I turn to Sam  and said

Siv: Yes, I will save you again by marrying you, he smiled brightly and laid the ring on my finger.

He stood up and pulls me near to him and kissed my forehead.

Sam: Thank you for coming into my life my paapa, he said. I smile and hug him. I heard the cheering sound of our friends and family.

In the next one month, our marriage is fixed. Now I am in my dressing room waiting for them to call me. Today is our wedding. I am so excited. Every girl has their dream for their marriage. My wedding is exactly the same as I dreamed. Sam  wants everything as per my liking at the wedding. He arranges everything. He is such a sweetheart and I love him a lot.

I am in my wedding dress. Specially designed for me. I am wearing the jewelry which is given by Sam's mom. She is the same as my mom. Such as a caring person. I am happy to be part of this family.

Nana and Shivanya are with me. They are teasing me.

Nana: Siv , I am really happy that finally today you will give your V card to your husband Mr handsome is the one who is very lucky to get that, said Nana.

Siv: You shameless girl, shut your mouth, I said and give her a fake glare. No later did my parents enter the room. I went near them.

My dad's eyes filled with tears.

Binni: Oh come on, Krishna stop with the crying, my mom said with the smile.

Krishna: My little angle becomes a big woman and going to get married, dad said with caressing my cheek.

Siv: Dad even I get married I will be your little angel, I said.

Krishna: Yes, you are my dear, he said and kissed my forehead. Okay now come, let me give my precious daughter to my best son in law, he said and shows his hand to me.

I hold him and we move forward. There standing my man whom I fall head over heels in love. By seeing me his eyes filled with tears. I smile at him. He is well dressed and his hair is perfectly styled. He was standing near the priest waiting for me.