Y/n sighed

Nancy: just think about it!
Y/n: idk, I might have been able to said that before but, now I'm scared of him!
Nancy: scared of him? Why?
Y/n: because he's a va-
Y/n(mind): no, I can't say this, what if it's just me thinking that, what if he's something else, I should wait until I get some proof regarding this!
Nancy: What's wrong why did u stop?
Y/n: nothing, it's just that, he's really cold , and day by day insted of getting strength or confidence to speak I'm feeling scared of even being closer to him!
Nancy: just take a deep breath, he won't do anything to you like he does with his enemies, just give it a try and talk to him!
Y/n: he called me one of his enemies!
Nancy: u know what it's just him being a 4 y/o kid, he's naughty and in this age, also he loves teasing others, oh c'mon now u only think if he thought of u as one of his enemies why would he help u with your wound.
Y/n: idk.. what if something else is going on in his head.
Nancy: you're overthinking sweety! Just go and talk to him, make an effort otherwise you'll regret it later.

I sighed .

After 30 mins
Nancy had gone back to her room, and I was walking back and forth thinking what I should do as I saw boys were getting ready for their mission. They go for work at night?
Y/n: woah! Before he gets out I should go to him.
I drank a glass of water and took a deep breath!
Y/n: you've got this! Forget he's a Vampire and think he's just Mr.CIB.
I went out from my room and went towards his room, maid just came out from it after cleaning his room.
I reached there but found no one in there. I thought he might be in the washroom as I saw light coming from the washroom, from in between the door and the ground.
So I thought of waiting for him.

1 hour later
Y/n: just come out dude!!!!! Argh!
He still didn't come out from the bathroom, I was getting bored in his room rn , just me and the silence and no one there.
Y/n: is he not going on his mission tonight?
I thought maybe he's a vampire so it takes time to get ready, coz I heard it somewhere that they're not how they look like they have claws and look really scary , so maybe to hide their real face it takes em time to get ready.
I sat down on the carpet while the bed supporting my back as I waited for him.

3 hours later..
It's 10 pm and this dude!!! I yawned as I rested my head on the blanket behind on the bed while still sitting on the ground ...

2 hours later ...
A/n's pov
U waited for him for 5 hours but he still didn't come out from the bathroom, is he even there or not?
You could have even gone back to your room but u thought what if he came out just at the moment u left. Without knowing you drifted off to sleep while sitting there and hugging a cushion from the sofa near and your head rested on the quilt behind u on the bed, while u sat down on the warm rug.

Next morning,
Taehyung and team returned back home at 7 am.
Blood was there on their shirts coz ofc it's part of their job.
He entered his room and shut the door behind him, he kept his black coat aside on the chair, loosening the tie and keeping the Gun aside, he walked towards the washroom while rolling up the sleeves of his shirt , when suddenly his gaze fell on you lying on the ground while hugging a cushion and that too you were shivering with cold.
Taehyung: pabo? What's she doing here ?
He rolled up his sleeves and walked towards you, but suddenly he remembered he's dirty right now, so he just took out a blanket from his cupboard and covered u with it, with that he went in washroom to take a bath , he was about to switch on the lights but they were already on, (actually the maid who cleaned his room forgot to switch em off and all this time u thought he was in there and the truth is that before u came he just left his room)
He ignored it and shut the door as he started taking his bath.

After 15 mins,
He came out of the bathroom while rubbing his hair with the towel . As he saw u sitting there while looking outside the window.

Y/n's pov
I looked at him
Y/n: u came out now!?
Taehyung: yeah? I just came back from my mission about 20 mins ago only .
Y/n: ah-umm at what time did u l-leave?
Taehyung: just after dinner 7:45
Y/n(whisper): aish, just 5 mins late!
Taehyung: what do u want? Why r u here in my room?
Y/n: i-i?
I said standing up from the place when I found the blanket on me, this wasn't the time to think about it.
Y/n: a-actually no-
Y/n(thinks): Y/N just say it now !!!! You've got this.
As he read your mind , he crossed his arms infront of his chest and smirked at you.
Taehyung: are u trying to confess.
Y/n: shut up! Confess , to you!? Never in my wildest dreams!
Taehyung: then speak up!
Y/n: a-actually I wanted to ,
He starts walking towards you, as u felt your heartbeat rising, ofc what would happen when the person u fear the most is doing this rn!
Taehyung: what?
Y/n: actually, I , umm, * sigh* , look all I want to ask is , that can my parents and friends come at o-our wedding?
Taehyung: yo-
I Interrupted him coz I was afraid he would say No.
Y/n: just this once pls! Only on our wedding day , not on birthday! I'm okay with it!
Taehyung: y/-
Y/n: look wedding day is something very different and actually special day than birthday and on that day I would love to have my parents and besties beside me , who were there by my side in all the difficult phases of my life , I want to thank them before starting a new life , I'll do anything for you just this once pl-