✧chapter one✧

Start from the beginning

"Which came first, the chicken or the egg?"

______________________________________

Hello=In mind
Hello=Normal speaking

Twilight, ah no let's call him Loid Forger

A spy in many guises who is looking for a child for the sake of his mission. But forget it,let's look at the main character's side.

Now [name] is walking to his room again to meet Anya, his twin sister,With a teddy bear full of stitches all over his body.

Anya: "Ehh You're fighting again!"

[Name]: "They started the trouble first!"

Anya: "Huh boys are always like that"

[name] didn't care and stuck out her tongue.They are twins, only 5 minutes apart, with [name] as brother and Anya as sister.

Uniquely, they have extraordinary abilities.Anya with her ability to read minds and [name] who can control objects around him.If you tell him to control the humans it's still a work in progress.

[Name]: "Anya, I heard footsteps, I think that bastard came here"

The person who is called a jerk appears, looks like a drunk person, even the smell, sometimes makes [name] nauseous when he is near him.

Drunkard: Hey [name],Anya.

[name] ran to Anya and hugged her, trying to protect her, even though he couldn't fight an older person, at least he could be a protector for Anya.

Drunkard: They're the smartest kids here, they're also twins.

Drunkard: Anya don't talk much,But she's an obedient child.

Drunkard: [name] is also the same, doesn't talk much, but is a little violent,Likes to fight, just look at the scars on his body.

Drunkard: here say hello.

Anya and [name] got up and looked at the man behind the drunkard.
The man looked at Anya who had pink hair, bright green eyes and a small horn pin.Then turned his gaze to [name] who also had small horns, but had (h/c) hair and bright (e/c) eyes.

The man was silent and thought for a moment.While Anya tried to whisper to [name].

Anya: Anya will read his mind