🍁 46

" I know you both are not into eachother completely and you need some time. But think its already late. You must clear up your relationship. You need to be officially tied.. ", I said and they both looked at eachother.

Vishwa gave a pleading look at Aadhu and she glared at him. He gulped and looked at me with a 'sorry' look.

" No Aishu.. we will think about it later. I'm not interested ", he said towards me and winked.

" What ? Okay.. ", I said and turned away carelessly. We both laughed inside looking at Aadhya cursing us.

" What Aadhya ? You want to marry me ? If you want then I'll consider.. ", he said making her fume in anger.

" I DONT WANT YOU ", she yelled.

" Okay.. I'm not disturbing you ", he said and turned. She again cursed.

         I knew Vishwa was the most eager one about this marriage thing. Or maybe Aadhya is too..

He turned to Aadhya and held her hand. She was about to take it away but he held it tight.

" Aadhu.. seriously I want to marry you to call you mine. I just lied that I'm not interested. You know what I felt with Aishu's idea if marriage.. but I know you already hate me. I don't want you to hate me more and more.. I'm understanding you too. I'll wait forever for you ", he said. Aadhya's eyes saddened for a second but got cold the other second. She pushed his hand.

" Dont act as if you are too genuine. I know who you are.. if you want to be here then don't disturb me. You said rhat you are here for your kid right ? Then just stick to it ", she spoke. He just nodded and looked at me.

" Aadhu.. you are carrying a child inside you but you aren't married yet. Its a bad name for you as well as your child.. Vishwa is the reason for everything and he regret it already.. let him mend it this time.. ", I said and she stood up.

" He don't need to do it ", she said and left.

I saw Vishwa looking down in defeat. He tried a lot to rectify all his mistake but Aadhu wasn't ready to let him.

After a month..

" Aishu.. you also come with us na. You dont be alone here ", Aadhya said and I don't know what to say.

" No Aadhu.. I badly want to come and see our family but I can't. Atleast for now. You both go ", I smiled at them. Aadhu nodded reluctantly.

        Vishwa and Aadhya went inside the train. But Vishwa got down after taking her to their seat. I was confused. That train will start within a few minutes.

" Vishwa.. why are you coming out ? Go and stay with her. She'll be scared ", I said and he smiled.. with tears.

" Aishu.. I want to confess something. You are really gorgeous inside and out but I'm filthy. I know I have no right to stand infront of you. I did everything out of vengeance. I'm sorry ", he said and i don't know what to say.

" Its okay Vishwa.. I know you had your reasons. You are changed too ", I said and he smiled. Rather be a smirk.

" Sorry Aishu.. i just regret harming you and my love Aadhu.. But I still have my revenge on track. I'll be back soon after taking care of my wife ", he said wiping his tears.

" What ? ", I said shocked.

" Nothing.. leave it !! I'll never harm you again. You and Aadhu are my only relation now. ", he said and hugged me. I was too shocked to react. I saw Aadhu coming out of the train and came towards us.

" Thank you ", he whispered and pulled back. I just nodded reluctantly.

Aadhu hugged me again and cried a little. Oh god.. I said I'll come after a month but this girl is not at all listening. Finally Vishwa confronted his wife.