𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄

𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐉. 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒
♧————————♧
                         𝐀𝐓𝐋, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

                  "𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐘 from home Genesis" Her grandmother Rose spoke through the phone. "I know but i really need this change" she responded as she sat in her newly furnished living room.

"It's not gonna be long before he contacts you again" her grandmother started. "You two have a son together"

"Well he didn't mind our son seeing him beat on me so" Genesis spoke, her tone changing slightly. "I'll be fine you know I have friends down here and Tone's down here and stuff" she shifted the conversation. "Oh right! Make sure to tell Jesiah I say hey"

"Alright" she responded, the two wrapped their conversation up before finally hanging up. Genesis sighed lowly before getting up.

She already missed cali, she was originally from Atlanta but moved to cali with her grandma when she was fifteen after her parents died.

She checked on her two year old son Loyal before making her way back to her room, she sat at her vanity and just looked at herself, she didn't know what happened, it was like he took her light.

She sighed lowly as she looked at the scars that lined her left wrist, she had been prone to depression since the age of nine. The cutting started at the age of fifteen. The drug usage started when she met Don at the age of seventeen.
The drugs stopped when she got pregnant with Loyal at the age of twenty. And the now twenty-three year old finally left, and she planned to live a new lifestyle.

She was knocked out of her thoughts at she heard her phone ringing, she picked it up noticing it was her childhood friend India before answering. "Hello" she spoke wiping the small tear from her cheek. "Hey girl how you doing" India's soft voice came through the phone.

     "Good and you?" She questioned. "I'm fine whatchu' doing" India asked as Genesis got up and got into her bed. "Not shit I'm finna go to bed"

"Oh okay I won't bother you too long but i wanna know something" India started "wassup'?" Genesis questioned furrowing her eyebrows.
"Can we go out tomorrow? My moms watching the kids and you know she loves her some Loyal"

"Uh, sure I haven't been out in a while anyway" she spoke making India smile. "Ok I'll call you tomorrow good night."

"Good night girl" Genesis spoke before hanging up, she was excited she hadn't seen India in almost a year she really only traveled when it had something to do with Dom and his rap career.

           She hated how she was always labeled as "Lil baby's girlfriend or baby mama" she had a name herself.

                     "𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 in blood!" Genesis yelled out as she twerked on some man she didn't even know, the young woman had shots after shots and woods after woods. Cross faded was the least.

The man behind her bit his thick bottom lip as he used one hand to hold her waist feeling himself get excited.
"Damn" He mumbled becoming mesmerized at the wave like motions of her ass, his state of intoxication didn't help either

India frown as she didn't see Genesis anymore making her immediately call her. " I'm okay I'm with Von" Genesis answered before India could speak.
"Oh, okay call me in the morning" the two wrapped up their conversation before hanging up.