Two

Omg guys thanks again ☺ 5 for the next. Dont be afraid to check out my other books ;). But yea and comment any critiques you have.
               -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
             Elizabeth P.O.V-
          Flashback Continued
"Should we take her too." the bald man spoke toothpick hanging out the corner of her mouth.

    Fear takes over me and I shake my head and quickly step back onto the side walk. The man under the black umbrella turns around, and all the all shoots out my body. I then start coughing, trying you catch my breath. I drag my head up to look at the beautiful man infront of me. He's stunning, hair styled into a quiff, with a blonde streak in the middle. He wears a black tux top, white button up under, sort of tan skinny jeans, and brown shiny dress shoes. I look up to his bright, caramel eyes and I nearly pass out. He looks so pure and angelic. He smirked at me and spoke "why not, can never have too many."  thats when my I realized my eyes had percieved me. He was not an angel, that he infact is the decil in disguise.

I gasp in fear, whipping around and crash into a hard rock chest. You would think its a brick wall but its another monk. My eyes widen and Im paralyzed, my body wont let me move. My mind is screaming run, but my body is frozen into place. Maybe its the freezing rain or I'm scared. He smiles down at me through his black shades, then wraps his arms around me. I hear him sniff me up my neck and I squirm out my place. Then someone comes behind me and firmly thrusts their hands upon my butt. I yelp, and I start crying out of fear and disgust.

"This girl has a nice bum mate, we ought to take her." the man behind me spoke with a thick accent laughing.

He then starts rubbing his crotch on my butt.

"Stop! Leave me alone!" I cry out pushing on the guys chest in front of me, but he doesnt budge. All I can feel is the vibrating coming from his chest, hes laughing.

"You cant do a damn thing about it babe." he growled in ear.

I scream as he runs his ice cold hands under my shirt, and over my stomache slowly. I'm shaking out of fear, as he slides them under my bra, running over the swell of my breast. I then start shaking back and fourth pushing against his chest.

"Leave her alone you sick son of a bitch!" the blonde girl spat as the other men held her arms.

The young man approches her, and told them to let her go. He than handed the man next him his umbrella.

"Dont try to run." he said.

Embracing her into a hug? A hug? I can see her body visibly tense as he puts his mouth by her ears whispering into her ears. She then starts making her way up to his ears, she opens her moutb as if she was about to say something.
When she bites his ear, theb the guards start rushing towards her. She then kicks, the young man and slapped him. He then stepped back and let the guards envelope her.

"GO-" she yells " LEAVE!"

   I start panicking, I dont know what to do. My heart is racing, the guy. I turn around to start running when I hear a high pitched scream, one after another. I make a sharp turn, and turn around and I see each man kicking, punching, and beating her. Theyre screaming profanities and foul names. My body begins to fill with guilt and the need to be a hero. Her cries get lower, and less frequent. Just as I start running towards her someone places their hand infront of me on my stomache.  I look over to see a short red curly haired woman, with blue eyes.....Debbie my boss.

"Come on, you need to go." she spoke calmly.

"NO I CANT LEAVE HER SHES FUCKING TAKING A BEATING FOR ME!"

    I look over her shoulder and see them hauling her lifeless body into a black van. Blood leaking from her nose, blue bruises evident. What the hell, they just murdered somebody in public and nobody does a got damned thing about it!!!!!! I push past Debbie and turn around the corner to head over to the van, but I am stopped by the young man.

                 -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Unedited and thanks again guys ☺ 5 views for the next chapter.