One

Thanks for checking out this book ☺ My first ever 1D fanfic. It means a lot that you decided to check this out ☺ My other two books are further along. So if you dont mind, could you check out the other ones? They're called Be Like The Cool Kids and To A Safe Haven. Thanks again and please comment..I want to read your thoughts and feedback ☺
            _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
          One- Elizabeth P.O.V

I swipe the dishes into the bucket, wiping my forehead clear of sweat. I swivel through the tables to the kitchen door, quickly sliding the bucket over to Debie. She washes the dishes. I snatch the tall off the sink, water sprouting into the air. Quickly running the rag over the sticky brown wood to clean it.

"In quite a rush aren't you Elizabeth?" Debie yells from behind the kitchen door.

"You have no idea, I'm trying to get home-" I began lifting up the ketchup & mustard holder wiping under it. "Before He comes cruising down the street." I spoke cringing at the mention of Him.

"Oh your talking about his doll selection....thats today!" She spoke dashing out the kitchen, red curls forcing its way from under her hair net. Blue eyes wide.

"Yes, yes, yes its today and I dont want to be selected." I growled face twitching with anger.

Who goes around selecting women off the street to be one of His "dolls". If your are selected by Zayn Malik, then you have no choice. You can't refuse try anything. He's only aloud to do this because the war that broke out between Ded Sec and his family Malik Inc. They fought wars over this country, both groups wanted to control the money that comes in and out our country which is the united states.

Malik Inc. is known as a big sex drive industry. Theyre a big rich family who owns houses around the world, fill of women who they refer to as "dolls". Malik Inc supposedly runs an under ground drug dealing market too, but since they took over. That has transformed into a multi million dollar enterprise along with the sex trade. I don't know much about what goes on inside that house of horrors.

The day my bestfriend Lucy was takin, I've been hiding. Moving around town every year because I don't want to be a "doll". Ive heard that If you try to run away once you've been selected, you'll serverly punished once hes caught you. Last year, a young blonde girl was beaten in the middle of the street. She had bit and slapped Zayn Malik, the began to run.

*~*~* Flash Back~*~*~*
I locked up the shop, tugging my leather coat closer to me. It was very silent on the streets, I put me head down not wanting to make eye contact. I pick up my speed trying to get home before the black limousine began to slowly ride down the street. Picking its next victim as if it were a predator and prey situation. My heart starts beating to the point where the ringing is being heard in my ears.

Tears start flowing down my face and I dont know why. Im snapped back into reality, when I see a girl walking alone in the ally way, but that's not why Im scared. Its the two men dressed in all back trailing behind her. Shes oblivious to there presence. I then realize those are the two monks that snatch up the Prey off the street.

"RUN!" I scream.

She jumps, dropping her books onto the ground, papers tearing because of the rain. She began to run, blonde hair swooning side to side as she dashes in between cars, she was almost across the street. I start running towards her, shes screaming. I run infront of the semi truck rain beating down on my head. It becomrs harder to see as my hair begins to stick to the front of my face.

We're within a few feet of eachother, the men gaining on her. Then, the black limo speeds right in between us at stops. Both of us smashing into the top of the hood. I look up at her and see her blue eyes red, tears pouring from her eyes.

"Get the fuck off me." she spoke choking on her tears on the last word.

I stand up and I see the two burly men standing on each side of her. More men began to come out the limo, all dressed in the same black attire. Black suits as if they were in the mafia. (Hopefully i spelled that right) Then, I see a young man step out the car. Holding a black umbrella.

"Should we take her too." One man spoke, flicking his head towards me.

Fear runs up my spine and I shake my head stepping back onto the sidewalk.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Sorry guys had to stop and sorry for spelling mistakes, an awful chapter. But it'll get better. Good things come to those who wait ;) 5 views for the next chapter thanks guys