Heist Gone Wrong/ Going Good/ Training/ Daphne's Advice/ Wolf And Diane

Start from the beginning

"I Have A Feeling It'll Be A Lot Harder Than You Think. I'd Say They're One Epic Job Away From Cementing Their Legacy." Wolf Said.

Diane Laughed, Thinking It Was A Joke, As Wolf Chuckled.

"Mr. Poodleton, You're-You're Funny." Diane Said.

"I Am?" Wolf Asked As They Continued Laughing.

"He Is?" Omega And Daphne Asked, Not Seeing What's Funny.

"The Only Legacy Their Cementing Is Life In Prison. Did You See Their Last Job? Ugh. Unsecured Exits, Crude Disguises, Compulsive Showboating. I Mean, It Was A Mess. All The Classic Signs Of A Crew In Decline. Next, They're Gonna Make It Personal. That's When You Know They're Toast." Diane Explained.

"Diane Does Have A Point." Daphne Said, Agreeing With Her Friend.

"Uh, Well, That's Your Opinion." Wolf Said, A Little Nervous.

"It Is, And I'm The Governor. And My Best Friend Here Is My Assistant." Diane Said, Smirking.

"Fair Enough." Omega Said As She And Wolf Shrugged.

"As For The Sculpture, I Think It's About Perspective. If You Look Closely Enough, Even Trash Can Be Recycled Into Something Beautiful." Diane Said As She Showed Wolf A Spotlight, Revealing The Sculpture's Shadow That Resembles A Swan.

" Diane Said As She Showed Wolf A Spotlight, Revealing The Sculpture's Shadow That Resembles A Swan

"How About That? I Guess Some Things Aren't Always As They Appear." Wolf Said As He And Diane Look At Each Other.

"You Know, Bianca, I Think Those Two Are Made For Each Other." Daphne Whispered In Omega's Ear.

"There's No Doubt About That." Omega Whispered Back.

Daphne And Omega Snickered As Wolf And Diane Looked At Them.

"What's So Funny?" Diane Asked, Raising Her Eyebrow.

"Oh, Nothing." Daphne Said.

"That Reminds Me. May I? I Can't Miss A Photo Op With The Governor And A Pile Of Garbage." Wolf Said As He Took His Phone Out.

"Oh, Mr. Poodleton, You're Too Hard On Yourself." Diane Said.

"Hey..." Wolf Said Offended As He Took The Picture.

***

Piranha, Shark, Snake And Webs Were Sitting By The Entrance, Waiting For Omega And Wolf.

Just Then, Wolf And Omega Walked Up To Them.

"Okay, Friends. It's Showtime." Wolf Said As He Twirled Diane's Ring With His Fingers.

The Bad Guys Got Up And Walked Into The Museum.

"Once, We're In. It's On To Step Three: We Spilt Up And We Take Our Positions." Wolf Explained.

Inside The Museum On The Top Floor, Chief Luggins Was Talking To The Other Police Officers.