Heist Gone Wrong/ Going Good/ Training/ Daphne's Advice/ Wolf And Diane

Start from the beginning

"Ugh, His Kindness And Goodness Talk Makes Me Wanna Puke." Omega Said, Adjusting Her Glasses.

"You And Me Both, Kid." Snake Agreed.

***

Inside The Museum, Chief Misty, Daphne And Diane Were Walking Towards The Door That Leads To the Backstage.

"Once Inside, There Are Two Armored Doors. The First Can Only Be Opened By A Special Key Card That Is Carried By Our Dear Friend, The Chief Of Police." Wolf Stated.

Chief Misty Used The Key Card To Open The Door And It Led To Another Door That's Being Guarded By Two Security Guards. An Eye Scanner Scanned Diane's Right Eye And Opened The Door To Let Her, Daphne, Chief Misty Backstage.

"The Second Is Outfitted With A Retinal Scanner And Guarded By An Elite Special Ops Unit Trained To Strike First And Ask Questions Later." Wolf Added.

A Fly Flew By Before The Guard On The Left Grabbed It And Punched It To Death.

***

Outside The Museum, Diane, Who Was Wearing A Magenta Dress, And Daphne, Who Was Wearing A Blue And Brown Dress, Was Laughing With Two People.

(Daphne's Dress)

"Governor Foxington Is The Only One Who Has Clearance To Open The Second Door. So, Step Two: She And I Will Need To Get Up Close And Personal." Wolf Finished.

"Enjoy Your Evening, Mr. Ambassador." Diane Said, Shaking His Hand.

"And Thanks For Coming." Daphne Said.

"Interesting Piece." Wolf Said, Getting Diane And Daphne's Attention.

"Yeah, It's Trashy, Pointless, And Pretentious." Omega Said As She, Wolf, Diane, And Daphne Looked At The Sculpture.

"Hmm. They Say Art Reveals More About The Viewer Than The Artist." Daphne Said As Wolf And Omega Chuckled.

"Mister..." Diane Said, Holding Out Her Hand.

"Poodleton. Oliver Poodleton." Wolf Said As He Kissed Diane's Hand.

"Uh... Okay." Diane Said As Wolf Slipped Her Ring Off Her Finger Without Her Knowing.

"And Who's This Little One?" Daphne Asked, Crutching Down To Omega's Height.

"This Is My Daughter, Bianca." Wolf Introduced.

"Nice To Meet You, Ma'am. Madam Governor." Omega Said, Bowing Her Head.

"She's So Well Mannered." Diane Said, Shaking Omega's Hand.

"It's About Time Someone Stood Up To Those Diabolical Bad Guys. Though I've Got To Say, No One's Succeeded Yet." Wolf Said.

"Eh. We Don't Think It'll Be That Hard." Diane Said, Shrugging Her Shoulders.